Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels, this is your female "ally"

Her looksmatch is rotting in hell rn (applicable to the west only)

burn that subreddit to the motherfucking ground

"He was a 10/10. Perfect body, perfect face, 6'0, nice skin, rich, basketball player with lots of friends, and a big d"
How many Asian men fit this description? CHANG only.
Yeah especially basketball player :lul:

So one of the foids is Chad-only, and the other one is JBWmaxxer-only? :feelshehe:

What a wonderful and uplifting message for 5'5 truecel-tier ricecels; it doesn't matter at all how the poster in question specifically mentioned height and face! :feelsclown:

So one of the foids is Chad-only, and the other one is JBWmaxxer-only? :feelshehe:

What a wonderful and uplifting message for 5'5 truecel-tier ricecels; it doesn't matter at all how the poster in question specifically mentioned height and face! :feelsclown:
Ricecels are so downtrodden and defeated they're happy when a foid lowers herself to dating Chang since at least they're the same race.

"He was a 10/10. Perfect body, perfect face, 6'0, nice skin, rich, basketball player with lots of friends, and a big d"
About one in a billion

Real talk
Hell barely any white guys fit that description, let alone an asian

:feelshaha:

I feel like OP is larping as a female.

OP is a butthurt coping asian male that needs to slip little jabs at white people and sprinkle asian propaganda in a 'narrative' fomrat -- the narrative is a ruse for the insults to white people and asian propaganda.

Asian propaganda​

This specific ex was the hottest guy I've dated, although he was toxic. He was a 10/10. Perfect body, perfect face, 6'0, nice skin, rich, basketball player with lots of friends, and a big d. We broke up because he was a fuck boy.
:feelshaha: sure he was, every Asian male fantasy is to be a big dick fuckboy -- also women always say their exes have a small dick, especially if they hate their ex like OP claims below.
I hated my ex, but I can't deny that he was hot.

White is bad!​

my friend's bf is a White guy who is socially awkward, nerdy, overly big nose, and still wears Lee jeans.
I would rate him a 4/10
I've dated 2 HOT white guys before and they do exist
As if they're rare :feelsclown:; also appeal to neutrality to sell the narrative.
some ugly White dudes.
She could have dated a hotter White guy
Some Asian women are dumb [for dating "ugly white men" and calling Asians ugly].
Gotta remind us her BF is an ugly white guy atfer already clearly stating it on three separate occasions.

Remove this from OP's thinly veiled narrative and you're left with two sentences.​

I've dated many guys from all races and usually prefer Asians because of cultural similarities.
She's really pretty, too, but her intelligence seems so low to call my ex ugly.

Literally every post I see on here from that subreddit is like this.

Insult white people [appeal to neutrality] then asian propaganda [appeal to neutrality].
"She's so dumb for dating an ugly white guy!"
"I hated my Asian ex but he has a big dick!"

Last edited:

OP is a butthurt coping asian male that needs to slip little jabs at white people and sprinkle asian propaganda in a 'narrative' fomrat -- the narrative is a ruse for the insults to white people and asian propaganda.

Asian propaganda​

:feelshaha: sure he was, every Asian male fantasy is to be a big dick fuckboy -- also women always say their exes have a small dick, especially if they hate their ex like OP claims below.

White is bad!​

As if they're rare :feelsclown:; also appeal to neutrality to sell the narrative.

Gotta remind us her BF is an ugly white guy atfer already clearly stating it on three separate occasions.

Remove this from OP's thinly veiled narrative and you're left with two sentences.​

Could be, lots of larpers on the ricecel subs.

Asian propaganda​

White is bad!​

Insult white people [appeal to neutrality] then asian propaganda [appeal to neutrality].
"She's so dumb for dating an ugly white guy!"
"I hated my Asian ex but he has a big dick!"
:bigbrain: speed of a missile iq

*posted from the pacific ocean* by Whale69

smells like a desperate LARP tbh

Yellow sharia is the only way.

I definitely doesn't fit that description