Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels, this is your dad right here

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/w4pioj/new_member_self_intro_mature_and_confident_about/

New member here. As an Asian dude I experienced all the racial prejudice in my youth in terms of dating. Not only white girls rejected me, but Asian girls also rejected me as well. It really wounded my self-esteem, thinking Asian males were an inferior group. I also tried really hard to work out in the gym to beef up my muscles, to alleviate my "nerdy Asian" image. Didn't really help me get many dates with white girls or any American born Asian girls of my match. All the women who agreed to go out with me were either much older, or much fatter. I only wanted to date girls of similar age and similar physic. Plenty girls rejected me and then went out with white guys much less fit and much less educated.

Until one day, during my business trip in China, I found myself suddenly no long a pariah, but rather a hot stud. I met my match, my current wife.

Incel in the West (of course), has to go back to chinkland to sexpat and find a wife.

Looking back, I'm glad those girls rejected me. Otherwise I could not have met my wife, who's smart, beautiful and fit, who gave me 5 wonderful children. My children are all very proud of being full-blood Asians, as they know Asians are the smartest and healthiest amount all races:

Coping harder than the fox with his grapes. His sons will be incel like him and his daughters white cock worshipping whores like the girls who rejected him.

This is my sense of pride in my Asian masculinity: we are humans, not animals. We don't compete with each other on physical strength. We compete with each other on intelligence, and health. Yes I'm smaller and not as strong as you, but no matter how strong you are, you still can't defeat a bear. Your muscle strength won't help you make money in our society. If I'm smart, I can make more money and provide better for my family and kids; I'm healthy than you so I can enjoy life better and spend more quality time with my kids.

For anyone who dares to laugh at me for having a small dick, I laugh back at them for having a small brain. As long I have the biggest brain, I can care less about the size of any other organs (not that I admit the biased dick size myth).

Look I might be a genetically inferior short weak dicklet but that doesn't matter because humans are totally not like all other animals and value brain over dick and body size :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

K86pv4k48yc61

Meanwhile his noodlewhore wife fantasizes over 6'4 hung white Chad :feelshaha:

Asian men and women should really consider each other as their top choice of partner. We are best made for each other, and we can produce the smartest and healthiest kids. This is not racism. All other races are the same: white girls put white men as their top choice, black girls put black men as their top choice. It's time for Asian girls to put Asian men as their top choice.

Yes, it's time for Asian women to put self-admitted short ugly dicklets as their top choice. That will surely convince them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit this guy is like the stereotypical coping out of touch rice boomer :lul:

@SlayerSlayer @Rice Rice Baby @starcrapoo @fast_curry @mistersinister @pyromancer1234 Look it's our dad :incel:

he needs to be curbstomped.

PRIDE IS THE DEADLIEST SIN

More like Asiancuckoldry ngl

he needs to be curbstomped.

PRIDE IS THE DEADLIEST SIN
You can't even call that pride, he's just coping hard. He's on the same level of copium as the post-wall roasties who claim that women peak in their 40s :lul::lul::lul:

This is Asian cuckism in denial, he must be really in the closet

(
New member here. As an Asian dude I experienced all the racial prejudice in my youth in terms of dating. Not only white girls rejected me, but Asian girls also rejected me as well. It really wounded my self-esteem, thinking Asian males were an inferior group. I also tried really hard to work out in the gym to beef up my muscles, to alleviate my "nerdy Asian" image. Didn't really help me get many dates with white girls or any American born Asian girls of my match. All the women who agreed to go out with me were either much older, or much fatter. I only wanted to date girls of similar age and similar physic. Plenty girls rejected me and then went out with white guys much less fit and much less educated.

Until one day, during my business trip in China, I found myself suddenly no long a pariah, but rather a hot stud. I met my match, my current wife.

We have been married for 18 years. We have 5 kids. Our oldest son is 17, and he is one of the most popular boys in his high school. He dated the hottest girls in his school. He had straight A's throughout his entire school life, and aced his ACT test a few months ago. Our 2 younger kids are the same, never a B in their lives. They all did it with minimum efforts. (The 2 youngest haven't started school yet)

I kept in touch on Facebook with some of the girls that rejected me. Some of their husbands got senile and fat, and some of them got divorced. Today in my mid 50's, I still have the same body shape and energy as in my 20's.

Looking back, I'm glad those girls rejected me. Otherwise I could not have met my wife, who's smart, beautiful and fit, who gave me 5 wonderful children. My children are all very proud of being full-blood Asians, as they know Asians are the smartest and healthiest amount all races:

According to CDC, the life expectancy of Asian American is 86.3, vs. Whites at 78.6, a whopping 10% longer. Asian Americans have the highest educational achievements, and the lowest divorce rates.

This is my sense of pride in my Asian masculinity: we are humans, not animals. We don't compete with each other on physical strength. We compete with each other on intelligence, and health. Yes I'm smaller and not as strong as you, but no matter how strong you are, you still can't defeat a bear. Your muscle strength won't help you make money in our society. If I'm smart, I can make more money and provide better for my family and kids; I'm healthy than you so I can enjoy life better and spend more quality time with my kids.

For anyone who dares to laugh at me for having a small dick, I laugh back at them for having a small brain. As long I have the biggest brain, I can care less about the size of any other organs (not that I admit the biased dick size myth).

Asian men and women should really consider each other as their top choice of partner. We are best made for each other, and we can produce the smartest and healthiest kids. This is not racism. All other races are the same: white girls put white men as their top choice, black girls put black men as their top choice. It's time for Asian girls to put Asian men as their top choice.) 'S me

Going back to mainland and painting a huge target on your back for being a ticket to the US is certainly not something to be proud of.

(

We have been married for 18 years. We have 5 kids. Our oldest son is 17, and he is one of the most popular boys in his high school. He dated the hottest girls in his school. He had straight A's throughout his entire school life, and aced his ACT test a few months ago. Our 2 younger kids are the same, never a B in their lives. They all did it with minimum efforts. (The 2 youngest haven't started school yet)

I kept in touch on Facebook with some of the girls that rejected me. Some of their husbands got senile and fat, and some of them got divorced. Today in my mid 50's, I still have the same body shape and energy as in my 20's.

According to CDC, the life expectancy of Asian American is 86.3, vs. Whites at 78.6, a whopping 10% longer. Asian Americans have the highest educational achievements, and the lowest divorce rates.

Asian men and women should really consider each other as their top choice of partner. We are best made for each other, and we can produce the smartest and healthiest kids. This is not racism. All other races are the same: white girls put white men as their top choice, black girls put black men as their top choice. It's time for Asian girls to put Asian men as their top choice.) 'S me
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's sad to read. What else do you expect ricecels to do besides ingesting an unhealthy amount of copium?

my dad wasn't like this. didn't give a shit if i had all A's or not.:feelshaha:

My dad wasn't this Americanized to cope so hard. He did have multiple children in America, though. The dating game is far more difficult for men now that it was decades ago; doubly (or triply) so for ethnic men.

You never know whose telling the truth or larping on reddit.

If it is true, good for him. Most of the world does not have the mindset of the people in the Anglosphere. Here in the Anglosphere, we Asian men are mocked, inferior, and can never one day rise to be equals or greater.

But we are proud and stronger than that. Or else we east asian men would have given up altogether to the white man over 200 years ago like what happened to the phillipines and malaysia. No, not us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jgttTNGuM

His sons will never have Sialorrhea.

But we are proud and stronger than that. Or else we east asian men would have given up altogether to the white man over 200 years ago like what happened to the phillipines and malaysia. No, not us.
K86pv4k48yc61

Whenever I interact with native Asians they say the most unbelievable cucked shit about how whites are superior and blah blah. They have given up long ago, the massive white worship in Asia just reflects this attitude.

He said his 17 year old son gets lots of foids

View attachment 641810

Whenever I interact with native Asians they say the most unbelievable cucked shit about how whites are superior and blah blah. They have given up long ago, the massive white worship in Asia just reflects this attitude.
Except for North Korea, even China has started worshipping whites.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/w4pioj/new_member_self_intro_mature_and_confident_about/

Incel in the West (of course), has to go back to chinkland to sexpat and find a wife.

Coping harder than the fox with his grapes. His sons will be incel like him and his daughters white cock worshipping whores like the girls who rejected him.

Look I might be a genetically inferior short weak dicklet but that doesn't matter because humans are totally not like all other animals and value brain over dick and body size :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 641655

Meanwhile his noodlewhore wife fantasizes over 6'4 hung white Chad :feelshaha:

Yes, it's time for Asian women to put self-admitted short ugly dicklets as their top choice. That will surely convince them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit this guy is like the stereotypical coping out of touch rice boomer :lul:

@SlayerSlayer @Rice Rice Baby @starcrapoo @fast_curry @mistersinister @pyromancer1234 Look it's our dad :incel:

What happened to us? We used be based and keep foreigners out, now we worship them. Tokugawa japan executed any white person who dare step foot on Japanese land. Now Japan welcomes foreigners to breed their women!

What happened to us? We used be based and keep foreigners out, now we worship them. Tokugawa japan executed any white person who dare step foot on Japanese land. Now Japan welcomes foreigners to breed their women!
As a Hindu, I straight up envy the Japanese who crucified Christians, so incredibly based

As a Hindu, I straight up envy the Japanese who crucified Christians, so incredibly based
Tokugawa shogunate and Joseon Dynasty were the best at keeping foreigners out!

Tokugawa shogunate and Joseon Dynasty were the best at keeping foreigners out!
On one hand keeping cumskins out of their countries was based, but on the other hand it's the reason why they were lagging behind in technology and got subjugated anyway. Even today Asia is still a hundred years or so behind the west in development :feelsrope:

View attachment 641810

Nigga im not even chinese, but if you go on their social media sites there are 1000s of comments from coping ricecels how white people are barbarians and brainwashing asian women, its mostly asian women who are white supremacists. Most chinese have some sort of racial pride, even if they are 'inferior' to whites in terms of looks.

He’s coping hard but I can’t hate him for it. He managed to ascend still.

Those Asian Americans can have chances in China,but what about incels originated from China?They’re just like clowns

ok ricecels, whats your excuse this time? :feelskek:

this chang went back to china and ascended and found a sense of belonging. whats stopping you from doing the same?