Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ricecels rotting dorm

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Noodlewhores fault that this happened. they making ricecels go insane

maybe they are doing the neckbeard challenge at night and someone filmed them to try to blame them for the mess.

Me, @kikecel, and @shii410 at the penislossus meetup

If I was going to rot somewhere I would keep it clean and comfortable, how the fuck can you relax surrounded by trash, grime and dust?
Imagine the smell :fuk:

No doubt that lots of mayo foids get slayed in that room

Just a Result of this Gynocentric shithole. What do you have to Care for when you only get Shit thrown at your face and Be expected to Take It really good ?

Go Figure :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @nice_try @Rimiru @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26 @BlkPillPres @shii410 @subzero @Pixycel @kikecel @Pikacel @Justdone @ItsOver4cel @lemon21

Just a Result of this Gynocentric shithole. What do you have to Care for when you only get Shit thrown at your face and Be expected to Take It really good ?

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @nice_try @Rimiru @HamsterCel @lonelycurry26 @BlkPillPres @shii410 @subzero @Pixycel @kikecel @Pikacel @Justdone @ItsOver4cel @lemon21
I couldn't have my room looking like this though, for me it's not about the appearance really, it's about not having insects crawling all over my room, that room will definitely attract roaches.

Mouses will find a way into the room

They don’t feel valued in society so NEETing was the option to go with

They are roting away their existence while coping in bed. I used to be a clean freak, nowadays I don't care much.

Roaches are the truecels of the animal kingdom, everyone hates them, and for good reason
No they aren't, they are the Chads, what's "attractive" is relative to ones own species. Horses find horses attractive, I think horses look ugly as fuck (when they open their mouth).

The reason why I say roaches are the Chads is because they can survive virtually anything. If a nuclear war happens and we die out with most animals, the roaches will survive lol. They're the most OP species on the planet. That makes them Chads in their own right.

No they aren't, they are the Chads, what's "
When i say roaches are truecels its from the standpoint of humans, while dogs and cats are stacy animals in the eyes of human
I agree with your other points though, the biggest roach who can fly the highest is definitely a chad in his own species

When you get blackpilled, realize its over, stop giving a fuck and choose to LDAR. I do the same.

I couldn't have my room looking like this though, for me it's not about the appearance really, it's about not having insects crawling all over my room, that room will definitely attract roaches.
Yea i domt want It extrwmely messy either , but You have No Need to impress anyone anyways so yea

When you get blackpilled, realize its over, stop giving a fuck and choose to LDAR. I do the same.
Need to get tism bux on top of neetbux to Show the Ultimate middle Finger to this shitshow:feelsclown:

My room is 1000x worse than that, my mom is a hoarder and i can't afford to live alone yet. Imagine that room but with thousands upon thousands of things piled up, i live like that. They are living cleanly by my standars

My room is 1000x worse than that, my mom is a hoarder and i can't afford to live alone yet. Imagine that room but with thousands upon thousands of things piled up, i live like that. They are living cleanly by my standars
My room IS clean but my Windows Walls are starting to rot hard lol