Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels remember your true enemy is not white men

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
Read this study here gigablackpill for ricecels.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bw6jkp/who_is_chasing_who_the_stats_are_out_the_majority/

Here are some blackpilling quotes
" Research on racial exclusion preferences in Internet dating profiles finds that, with the exception of white females, the majority of all race/gender groups are willing to date outside of their own race. Asian Americans, Latinos, and blacks are all more open to dating whites than whites are to dating them. " (brutal ethnics love whites but whites don't always love them back)

Here's interesting part:
"White male racial dating preferences noted that 97 percent of them exclude black women, 48 percent exclude Latinas, and 53 percent exclude Asian American women. ":reeeeee:
But however :"white men are excluded by 75 percent of black women, 33 percent of Latinas, and only 11 percent of Asian American women" (Robnett and Feliciano 2011)."

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
53% of white men exclude asian women but only 11% asian women exclude white men. Which leaves Asian women 5 times more likely to chase white men than the other way around.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Asian women might be 5 times more likely to catch white fever and white men are to catch yellow fever!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
And yet those aznidentity copers are mainly focused on hating white men.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nonchads will take whatever they get foids choose who they want

Nonchads will take whatever they get foids choose who they want

Exactly, women are the selectors of the species (in a society where they are protected by laws and military/police who enforce those laws), so the real enemy of Asian men is Asian women

I keep preaching that one day soon, Asian male SMV will rise so high, white foids of all ages will go to rice countries in order to pay ricemen for sex. And not just Changs, but normie ricemen. Even low tier normie ricemen.

I know that I will be laughed at, but the Prophet Noah was laughed at for 120 years when building the ark and preaching that it would rain and flood the earth.

just like the enemy of white males aren't arabs or mexicans, they are white women.

The idiots online who cry about yellow fever need to see this lmao

Why do sheboons exclude cumskins that much?

I keep preaching that one day soon, Asian male SMV will rise so high, white foids of all ages will go to rice countries in order to pay ricemen for sex. And not just Changs, but normie ricemen. Even low tier normie ricemen.

I know that I will be laughed at, but the Prophet Noah was laughed at for 120 years when building the ark and preaching that it would rain and flood the earth.
:lul:
Rice countries will always be (((slaves))))

True but not entirely. I think most white males don't consider it ascending when they get a noodlewhore.

While most noodlewhores consider it ascension when they find a low value white male kid you not.

Last edited:
Sheboons hate their own men as much as noodlewhores do. Its just that black men are better at shaming sheboons for dating outside of their race.

True but not entirely. I think most white males don't consider it ascending when they get a noodlewhore.

While most noodlewhores consider it ascension when they find a low value white male kid you not.

Your Enemy(Correction):

Asia countries need Islamism or something similar (yellow sharia)

Asia countries need Islamism or something similar (yellow sharia)

Her looksmatch discovered the corpses of his parents in the jungle.

They have the most well-endowed men on earth, why would they unless they have good socioeconomic reasons (betabucks)?