Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels really want to get murdered in Colombia

Do they really believe south american bitches will respect them? Even their own asian women hates them, the worst is to be Asian incel, you're doomed.

Ouch, I wish the best for my Rice brothers. I hope China cucks America soon.

At the same time, curries shouldn't expect any kindness from China, the century of humiliation turned them all into psychopaths , many left wing curries care about China and they're all cucks

"Chang nation" :feelskek: jfl if they really were the slayers they act like they are they wouldn't have to go to the slums of Columbia for a chance to betabuxx some used up Latina

Really? I thought curries all hate China.
I wish. We should hate China for invading us. Especially after we refused the UN Security Council seat so they could have it first.

India has a huge communist party, three in fact, and one of them lick China's feet, probably controlled by Chinese intelligence

I was talking to a gay dude in India and he started going on about how China is LESS homophobic than India. India has lesbians in ads and trannies for thousands of years, but China, who banned Grinder and banned gay men on TV, is LESS homophobic??

Wokeness is literally a brainrot. Wokesters just assume countries like Russia and China support Gay, Trans, etc shit.

I pointed this out, and the gay Indian started reeee ing and posted tons ofncope that made no logical sense. "Oh they banned Grindr because it's foreign" then why did they ban gay men on Chinese TV?

Unless they are korean they'll get mistaken for indios :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is how much some men don’t want to die alone, they risk death for it ironically

Meanwhile women use apps to order top men to their homes like DoorDash

This is how much some men don’t want to die alone, they risk death for it ironically

Meanwhile women use apps to order top men to their homes like DoorDash
Well said, put into perspective how absurd life is for men in the 21st century