Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels need to Genghis Khan maxx

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/y419e6/simping_for_the_opposite_gender_will_not_get/

Based ricecel, death to simps :feelsBox:

Ggc2
els

rapemaxxxing theory

I was trying to think of some asian sigma male person to reference in my comment here but the only person who I could think of was eren jaeger and then I remembered that he's a jew and not ricecel

The only comparable figures for asian men are autistic niggas like mao and genghis khan

I was trying to think of some asian sigma male person to reference in my comment here but the only person who I could think of was eren jaeger and then I remembered that he's a jew and not ricecel

The only comparable figures for asian men are autistic niggas like mao and genghis khan
they should've cloned him when they had the chance

Ricecels have it easier than us persiancels

Hasn't Mao the Ricecel pretty much been vilified/cast aside by most who know about him? :feelsugh:

Either way, the original poster of the Reddit thread is a rare example of someone on that cursed subreddit being right; ricecels continuing to be docile, emasculated men who refuse to accept the truth of the blackpill and push back against modern degeneracy of both their noodlefoids and the overall countries in which they reside will not help them at all. :feelsclown:

Hasn't Mao the Ricecel pretty much been vilified/cast aside by most who know about him? :feelsugh:

Either way, the original poster of the Reddit thread is a rare example of someone on that cursed subreddit being right; ricecels continuing to be docile, emasculated men who refuse to accept the truth of the blackpill and push back against modern degeneracy of both their noodlefoids and the overall countries in which they reside will not help them at all. :feelsclown:
He was still a sigma for overthrowing the government and killing millions of people and having a giant golden statue erected of himself and also writing autistic discord posts which have been immortalized as widely recognized influential political-philosophical writings

He was still a sigma for overthrowing the government and killing millions of people and having a giant golden statue erected of himself and also writing autistic discord posts which have been immortalized as widely recognized influential political-philosophical writings
@PPEcel Will you attempt to replicate your king and possible saviour in this? :feelskek:

Ricecels rise up