Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels have their copes crushed by whitu roastie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1axqo11/ive_read_hundreds_of_your_postsmy_take_as_a_wf/

Also you make such a big deal about media representation and intentional emasculation. It's an interesting take, but I also think it gives "white men" too much agency. The hard truth is that it's not worth all of that perceived effort - no one sees you as a threat. The other hard truth is that while the Kpop wave has its fans, most mainstream non-Asian women find it oddly feminine and unattractive.

:feelshaha:

@mcmoohyun

The other hard truth is that while the Kpop wave has its fans, most mainstream non-Asian women find it oddly feminine and unattractive.

True. I don't understand why ricecels of r/asian"masculinity" are trying to kpoopmaxx when they are mostly desperate to stick their cock in whitu pussy. It's just a sort of extremely small niche market. Seems like most of whitu foids have no interest in those fucking bullshit "culture" at all, and it even seems so gay as fuck. Only delusional ricecels who never dare to face the truth think kpoopmaxxing is legit. Some personal anecdote would say "AcTuAlLy It WoRkEd FoR mE" but it won't change the fact that ricecels are ricecels with no hope whatever you do.

The only ones into kpop anyways are beastly black, sand, or curries :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Most Asian American men don't hit on white women. I know this is based on anecdote but I've heard similar things said from white women themselves. That they've lived near Asians for so long and not have had a single asian dude hit on them.

This is for a reason. Most of us have bad experiences and interactions with them. We look down on them. Thats why we don't hit on them. Our experiences with them are mostly bad and we view them no different than sheboons. They are just the snow roach version.

And the difference is that we mostly keep it to ourselves our level of dislike of them. We don't make fun of them even with other ricecels. They're different on the otherhand. White foids will make fun of us rice men with their friends. Those ricecels at that forum are fuckin delusional if they think its only non-asian men mocking us. Foids definitely mock us as well. They think were a joke but then again we feel the same way about them thats why we rarely hit on them. We feel that they are racially inferior to begin with and it would basically be "settling" if we were to go with them. We prefer traditional noodlewhores that are non-self hating.

Rice male normies reading this know deep down its true. Its something that we subconsciously feel although we'll never tell that to anyone or discuss it even amongst ourselves. In the same way that people mock sheboons for their loud manliness and ugliness, thats how most foids feel about us and we subconsciously know it.

Last edited:
Most Asian American men don't hit on white women. I know this is based on anecdote but I've heard similar things said from white women themselves. That they've lived near Asians for so long and not have had a single asian dude hit on them.

This is for a reason. Most of us have bad experiences and interactions with them. We look down on them. Thats why we don't hit on them. Our experiences with them are mostly bad and we view them no different than sheboons. They are just the snow roach version.

And the difference is that we mostly keep it to ourselves our level of dislike of them. We don't make fun of them even with other ricecels. They're different on the otherhand. White foids will make fun of us rice men with their friends. Those ricecels at that forum are fuckin delusional if they think its only non-asian men mocking us. Foids definitely mock us as well. They think were a joke but then again we feel the same way about them thats why we rarely hit on them. We feel that they are racially inferior to begin with and it would basically be "settling" if we were to go with them. We prefer traditional noodlewhores that are non-self hating.

Rice male normies reading this know deep down its true. Its something that we subconsciously feel although we'll never tell that to anyone or discuss it even amongst ourselves. In the same way that people mock sheboons for their loud manliness and ugliness, thats how most foids feel about us and we subconsciously know it.
Honestly I think this is cope, many westernized ricecels probably want white foids but don't approach because they know they have no chance.

People always underestimate how brutal rejection is, especially for things like race or height. The roasties that get approached the most are not the prettiest ones, but the ones that are least likely to reject you. For most men that means foids of your own race that are slightly below average.

Honestly I think this is cope, many westernized ricecels probably want white foids but don't approach because they know they have no chance.

View attachment 1074038

People always underestimate how brutal rejection is, especially for things like race or height. The roasties that get approached the most are not the prettiest ones, but the ones that are least likely to reject you. For most men that means foids of your own race that are slightly below average.
Yea we know they don't want us from a very early age but we also genuinely dislike how they are. I think most men do as well.

They are insanely arrogant and narcissistic and can be very hostile.

Most men can easily see how they are compared to Asian women.

Asian women tend to be kinder and smarter. At least the ones that are not white washed/self hating.

Yea we know they don't want us from a very early age but we also genuinely dislike how they are. I think most men do as well.

They are insanely arrogant and narcissistic and can be very hostile.

Most men can easily see how they are compared to Asian women.

Asian women tend to be kinder and smarter. At least the ones that are not white washed/self hating.
It's disingenious to just exclude all the noodlewhores who hate Asian men as if there's not many millions of them. If you include them you really can't claim noodles are on average less arrogant and narcissistic than white women, and traitorous to boot.

But I agree that Asian women who prefer Asian men are much more likely to prefer or are forgiving to the typical ricecel traits like high inhib, nerdy, short, skinny etc. You still need a good face though.

A Chinese man wrote that

this subreddit is something out of this world

you're asian, right? I'd like to pass some thoughts through you about race realism, having to do with asians