Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RICECELS GTFIH! Asian whore writes article “I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

I'm an Asian girl. I don't date Asian guys. Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys.

Why? It's simple: I'm a racist.

Yep, I said it.

And guess what? I’m not alone. I’m actually –- shudder to think -- part of a trend.

But it's also because we still see ourselves as minorities, immigrants, outsiders. And we want the same thing new residents of America have wanted for hundreds of years: To be true Americans. Dating white men means acceptance into American culture. White culture.

To this brainless whore, being a true American = fucking Chad

Who cares all they do is race mix it's not even news at this point.

Asians are at least honest. They will say they are too fat, too ugly, or other various black pills.

She is racist. That takes way more bravery than the fat whale feminists that say "my choice".

Asians are at least honest. They will say they are too fat, too ugly, or other various black pills.

She is racist. That takes way more bravery than the fat whale feminists that say "my choice".
This honestly. At least she isn't pretentious like the rest of them

:lul::lul:

It’s so so over for ethnic ricecels in 2018

Noodlewhores at it again

Ricels stop seppuku yourselves and star going ER on this noodlewhores

Well, you heard her ricecels. Better pack your bags and take your women back to Asia with you.

Ricecels on suicide watch

Wow noodlewhores hate their own race, what a surprise!

Ricecels are the most endangered species.

It never began for them :(

Asian girl: And I’m proud to be an Ameriwhore where I can set my slut side free. And I won’t forget the MEN who died who gave that right to me and I’ll proudly stand up with the Jews and defend hypergamy still today cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land...God Bless the U.S.A!

In her words though, she's not attracted to white men because of their height, build, or penis size. She's UNattracted to more traditional Asian culture 'Even if a charming, funny, intellectually curious, in so many words perfect man who has untied himself from the chains of Asian virtues came down my way -- even you, Daniel Liu whose hotness is practically a law of physics -- I would probably pass.'

Sounds like some post hoc rationalization to me tho. That's some 'My loins tell me I want that Chad dick, but my brain tells me that's not socially acceptable, so I need to explain it away by saying that I'm really attracted to Asian men.. I'm just not attracted to their culture.'

this shit is old as fuck every old ricels already read it

At least she admits she's racist, better than the ethnic SJW foids that scream how anti racist they are yet only ever take white dick