Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels, especially Koreancels, this is a brutal blackpill video you must watch to remind yourself that you are seen as 2nd rate men.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

Let me show you some of the brutal truths this video shows us.

Korean1

Korean2

Korean3

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Koreans are the Chads of Asia. If even they can't compete, it's truly over for all other Asians.

IMG 20191105 144625

While westerners are wanting to lower their gonial angle and enlargen their jaw with autistic exercises like mewing, Koreans are cutting their jaw down jfl

Koreans are the Chads of Asia. If even they can't compete, it's truly over for all other Asians.
Which makes it worse for the Koreans who cant be a Cho. Youre not even seen as a potential dating partner, just the typical NEET.

I don't like Koreans, tbh. Flat face, flat nose and wide head. I saw them in Russia once and really didn't like them. Just see a Korean without surgery and you won't even like.

Which makes it worse for the Koreans who cant be a Cho. Youre not even seen as a potential dating partner, just the typical NEET.
Lulz your auto spellchecker CHOose the word for you

The gayest and alienest skull ever

7E77D252 2AFF 4BFA 8959 5ACAB5C6706B