Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels don't want you to seamaxx

Most men gatekeep their women, nothing unusual there.

I hate people who fetishize Japan. Those gook women don't give a fuck about you and you are degenerate weeaboo scum.
I'm from Japan and you're wrong. I hate weeaboos and people who worship Japan without knowing how shitty it is to live here too, but Japanese women absolutely adore foreigners if they're not orientals. So, just don't be an oriental and you also need to fulfill one of 2 conditions:

Be blonde

or

Be above 4 occidental

Then it's easy to ascend in Japan. This is only valid for NT's, though.

If I had the money required to fly overseas, I'd try SEAmaxxing. It's sad but it is what it is (as a miserable Southern European NEET).

I'm from Japan and you're wrong. I hate weeaboos and people who worship Japan without knowing how shitty it is to live here too, but Japanese women absolutely adore foreigners if they're not orientals. So, just don't be an oriental and you also need to fulfill one of 2 conditions:

Be blonde

or

Be above 4 occidental

do they like curries too?

Be blonde

or

Be above 4 occidental

Islam is the fastest growing religion at Japan. At this point, it's a good thing

rice dicks lust after white women but throw a fit when white ken lust after their women

As for your other condition, hailing from the Western world is seen as a status of wealth and elegance so it makes perfect sense, but any other race other than white should not be scrambling to Asia for a chance at ascension, especially Indians and Blacks. You are wasting your time and racial mixing is frowned upon and seen as disgusting by most people.
Yeah, you're correct on that.

Japanese women absolutely adore foreigners
Japan, 1950:

Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ, 2020:
cm937ej-jpg.669250

Spot the difference (hint: you can't)

Attachments

• cM937ej.jpg
    cM937ej.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 285
too low res. can't read shit. soyjak amazed people are interested in cultures furthest from their own

My AVI is from Dark Souls 3 and I can't appropriate the culture because a knight carrying an AK-47 isn't historically accurate and isn't meant to be taken seriously anyway.
you're a faggot. the language you're speaking appropriates high IQ cultures

Ricecels and seacels look so different it's unreal. Whitoids seem to look more similar. Taiwan is the origin point of seacels, then ricecels colonised it. Now communist ricecels are mad that it's a yank ally.