Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels don't enter

I hate JBWmaxxers :feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

lmao @ copers thinking JBW is a western phenomenon and it's not a thing in Asia. Just one mayo English teacher sexpat probably krempies dozens of noodlewhores. And those noodlewhores are going to tell other noodlewhores about it and it's just going to be a mayo fuckfest.

It really doesn't matter if there's just a few mayos doing this, or if they leave the country after their English teaching stint, the damage is already done. Those noodlewhores will turn mayo only or find some ricecel to cuck while fucking mayos on the side. It's completely ogre.

I sympathise with ricecels in their own countries getting fucked by JBW abusing normalfaggots

I wish I could asiamaxx too :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

asian men are beta buxers, while the average white guy who sexpats fucks his wife JFL.

Brutal tbh but he's an attractive white, i don't think that will work if ur a subhuman white like me

Suman, nihonjing nakamacels, boku wa nihon ni ikimasu.

lifefuel for crakkkers

Bring back the boxers
images

This is Lifefuel for me but I'd still make a waifubot with my Japanese brocels in Japan. Just getting some experience from Japanese females about how the robot should make you feel.

Same. It won't be long until noodles in Asia all have white only policies like the ones in the West.
And fucked up looking kids, don't forget fucked up looking kids.

Brutal tbh but he's an attractive white, i don't think that will work if ur a subhuman white like me
Yeah I think you need to be at least a 6 for this to happen