Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels, do Asian female sexpats exist?

He has a good point, a lot of the foreign noodlewhores here in San Francisco are Thai foids and they all worship white men. I suspect it is the same for all ugly noodlewhores in whatever Asian countries.

The uglier they are, the more westernized they are and mention how much they love to travel.

Yep, even back in my old high school with 16% white students the asian exchange students only hung out around the white students. I never saw them in any classes around black students.

He has a good point, a lot of the foreign noodlewhores here in San Francisco are Thai foids and they all worship white men. I suspect it is the same for all ugly noodlewhores in whatever Asian countries.

The uglier they are, the more westernized they are and mention how much they love to travel.
Asian foid studying in the West is a cum dumpster for whitu cocku

All Asian foids migrating to predominantly white, western countries are essentially sexpats

All Asian foids migrating to predominantly white, western countries are essentially sexpats
Yet if a white guy travels to Asia he's bad , noodle traveler says oh it's to learn culture see euro castles and study teeehee

You said it yourself- its the ugly noodlewhores who go to the trouble. This actually speaks highly of asian culture because they cast off bad genetic material, and explains why white male sexpats are for resented because they obviously come to poach the best they can get.

Many women among all races travel for Chad's cock.

Yet if a white guy travels to Asia he's bad , noodle traveler says oh it's to learn culture see euro castles and study teeehee
euro castles aren't much, most of them are heavily neglected