Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels cope

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
Ricecels are the second biggest copers after currycels.

aznid is retarded

Asian men have it the worst, Asian foids love white cock. Hispanic foids aren't as big of race traitors like Asian foids, and black foids have no choice but to settle for nigger cock.

why the fuck are you spending time on those subreddits? can't you feel your brain cells disappearing?

why the fuck are you spending time on those subreddits? can't you feel your brain cells disappearing?
i spended time a lot on reddit in 2017 and 2018 ( rip braincels ) and was often looking at ultra nationalistic subreddits. Now i don't do this but sometimes i'm searching them for fun, how they are easily triggered about 'whites'

i spended time a lot on reddit in 2017 and 2018 ( rip braincels ) and was often looking at ultra nationalistic subreddits. Now i don't do this but sometimes i'm searching them for fun, how they are easily triggered about 'whites'
it's because cumskins are the most privileged

it's because cumskins are the most privileged
no jews are most privileged then whites

and tell that i'm privileged cause i have blonde hair while short schizophrenic slav with autism while you are rich fag asian 6'0 but i guess i'm privileged

Ricecels are the second biggest copers after currycels.
:feelskek::feelskek:
cope or no cope, i as a white guy am not so attracted to my race anymore cuz most white girls/women are the biggest and most entitled whores of them all. I would take a cute asian girl/woman if i could
no jews are most privileged then whites

and tell that i'm privileged cause i have blonde hair while short schizophrenic slav with autism while you are rich fag asian 6'0 but i guess i'm privileged
jews lit rule the world for 76 years now

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek:
cope or no cope, i as a white guy am not so attracted to my race anymore cuz most white girls/women are the biggest and most entitled whores of them all. I would take a cute asian girl/woman if i could

jews lit rule the world for 76 years now
race mixer

The ricecels still mog me. Truly ugly currycels even with money can't get laid with slavic hoes unless billionaire tier. While merely millionaire tier rice can.

The ricecels still mog me. Truly ugly currycels even with money can't get laid with slavic hoes unless billionaire tier. While merely millionaire tier rice can.
Yep, also most of nowadays russian/ukrainian beauties are gigagolddiggers

This.
Fuck this richfag calling others privileged when he's the one who get to bang white girls since the age of 18 on his parents dime.