Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels celebrate getting cucked by curries

You can complain and im ethnic so i get it, but why feel inferior for it? And hate yourself for it?
Because we're getting cucked, plain and simple. You can say a lot about how whites are taller and better looking than Asians, but at the end of the day I wouldn't care if they weren't taking noodlewhores en masse. And in this regard I cannot understand self-hating curries and MENAS because you guys don't have this problem.

>Lightskin was prized in india
No it wasnt, Draupadi, Vishnu, Krishna (whose name literally means dark skin) all were described as dark skinned gods. Mongoloid turks raped whites in central asia because of natural expansion, the same way indo-europeans raped abo women india because of natural expansion and to conquer the natives.
Low IQ nigger, worshipping a deity is different than fking a whore or a whore sucking your dick:feelskek:, all those characters are mythological, but the paintings of kings and their women says otherwise, whatever don't reply to this, even white Germanics and Celts applied black paints and worshipped wooden deities that were painted in different pigments, on their face they applied the same while fighting doesn't mean they're attracted to niggers or wanted to be niggers one thing doesn't mean the other, false reason and conclusion and why are you obsessed so much with debooonking something that is as true as your :feels:eyes can see blind faggot:feelskek: ofc anecdotal evidence of mythological characters>objective reality, the same scriptures call curries Aryan as well but I don't think anyone takes those anecdotes seriously like curries are not mutts like South Americans there were no blonde Aryans, nor are Iranians jfl at believing these BS of curries are different than abos nigger have you seen any abo:feelskek:

Last edited:
Low IQ nigger, worshipping a deity is different than fking a whore or a whore sucking your dick:feelskek:, all those characters are mythological, but the paintings of kings and their women says otherwise, whatever don't reply to this, even white Germanics and Celts applied black paints on their face while fighting doesn't mean they're attracted to niggers or wanted to be niggers one thing doesn't mean the other, false reason and conclusion and why are you obsessed so much with debooonking something that is as true as your eyes can see blind faggot:feelskek:
Lol if they liked white skin so much why did they worship a white god retard. Germanic/celts applying blackpaint on their face is diffrent to someone worshipping a black god. the preference for white skin was not present in india before the interaction with arabs/turks/persians. Even hindu kings called fair skinned foreigners as mlecchas:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: If media doesnt matter why did kpop increase asian smv:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lol if they liked white skin so much why did they worship a white god retard. Germanic/celts applying blackpaint on their face is diffrent to someone worshipping a black god. the preference for white skin was not present in india before the interaction with arabs/turks/persians. Even hindu kings called fair skinned foreigners as mlecchas:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: If media doesnt matter why did kpop increase asian smv:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
They worshipped pigmented god idols as well, read more carefully low IQ nigger:feels:, yea so did the Romans thought of whiter Germanics as barbarians ofc Indian kings chose fair skinned queens by Indian standards and not some Dravidian or tribal ogre looking woman [UWSL]doesn't mean they'd bend over backwards to an outsider enemy simply cos he's fairskinned[/UWSL]:feelsUnreal::feelstastyman:[UWSL] jfl at this low IQ historically clueless chimp, go watch gookanime chimp[/UWSL]

Last edited:
They worshipped pigmented god idols as well, read more carefully low IQ nigger:feels:, yea so did the Romans thought of whiter Germanics as barbarians ofc Indian kings chose fair skinned queens by Indian standards doesn't mean they'd bend over backwards to an outsider enemy cos he's fairskinned:feelsUnreal::feelstastyman: jfl at this low IQ historically clueless chimp

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOqpMgF5MJQ

didnt read + ratio Krishna was a black bvll who mogged cumskins.

I cannot understand self-hating curries and MENAS because you guys don't have this problem.
Just because we dont get cucked as much as Asian men do doesn't mean there isn't an innate inferiority complex that causes self hatred. The main reason Menas self-hate themselves is because we were told by Prophet Muhammad that we would conquer the world and spread Islam, yet a bunch of athesit snow monkies not only conquered and fucked us up into oblivion, our modern countries are all artificial, controlled by western puppets, and constantly being bombed. The simple truth is that Christianity defeated Islam NOT because Christianity is superior, but because the whites who followed the religion are superior. I would say the main reason for MENA self-hatred is a theological reason.

Not to mention, that even IF none of our women are marrying white chads, we are STILL shorter, uglier, dumber than them. The BEST looking MENAs always look european, with white skin, colored eyes, and european phenotype

Syriagirl

Plus, the ONLY reason Indian men dont get cucked that much is because of how ugly their women tend to be.
Plus, everytime a white man converts to Islam, MENA women all want his cock. Islam is the ONLY thing holding them back.

Only ricecels are brutally cucked like this, too many ricemen are white knights.

Game over for us ricemen.

I like the looks of Indian or Paki foids but I can't get them as a rice. They seem even more out of reach than white foids and thats saying a lot because white foids are really damn out of reach. As in I know for sure I can't even land a white landwhale.
You need to find a tanned Indian girl and use your light skin as an advantage. Most brown women want to be bleached. You ARE a white Asian, aren't you?