Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ricecels being alone frustrates me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Oftentimes they're very intelligent and I'd consider them equal to white men but because their women are race traitors they're doomed to be alone just because of their race as they watch their women get ravaged by white men.

Noodlewhores are the agents of devil. We, ricecels, must enslave them en masse and tame their nature. Every single race traitor toilet scum should be fucking executed immediatly.

Noodlewhores are the agents of devil. We, ricecels, must enslave them en masse and tame their nature. Every single race traitor toilet scum should be fucking executed immediatly.
Based.

Whether you're Asian or not, the best way to do your part is by calling Asian women out. Let them know that everyone thinks they're race traitors. Name and shame the existence of their White partners. Remind them that their sons will be little Elliot Rodgers.

Mate-guarding works for men of other ethnicities. Not individually, but at a collective level. With enough social and cultural headwinds, Asian women will at least have to think twice before hopping on another White cock. Even if it doesn't cure their self-hate, they'll be forced to enjoy themselves a little less.

Last edited:
Whether you're Asian or not, the best way to do your part is by calling Asian women out. Let them know that everyone thinks they're race traitors. Name and shame the existence of their White partners. Remind them that their sons will be little Elliot Rodgers.

Mate-guarding works for men of other ethnicities. Not individually, but at a collective level. With enough social and cultural headwinds, Asian women will at least have to think twice before hopping on another White cock. Even if it doesn't cure their self-hate, they'll be forced to enjoy themselves a little less.

Noodlewhore behavior makes me nauseous, all of them should be handed a shotgun with a bullet marked for them :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:Although tbh, they'd probably just use it as a dildo :feelsjuice:

Noodlewhore behavior makes me nauseous, all of them should be handed a shotgun with a bullet marked for them :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:Although tbh, they'd probably just use it as a dildo :feelsjuice:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: