Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels beat up a noodlewhore

Kek, soyddit normfags are seething in the comments. Sounds like she cheated on one of the guys anyways, deserved beating

@subzero Northern chinks?

I like how they make karate sounds while beating that foid

She got what she deserved for cheating. Cheating is offensive to everyone. Its pretty universal in any society (except for America lol).

Here in America, guarantee you especially nowadays where I live in globohomo clown world central, if a foid cheats, the guy finds out and is still willing to forgive her, maybe call off the relationship for a while and get back with her. The libs call it some kinda open relationship kinda thing. No its not. Its cuckery and degeneracy. Which is pretty rampant.

Young American men are so damn desperate and thirsty nowadays, thats what a lot do.

Anyways i digress, back to the video. The chinese dudes are simply maintaining order and enforcing social norms. Without it and the tolerance of degeneracy, society gradually falls apart. The order, stability, trust, and harmony that people want and cherish, are eroded by individuals like that cheating noodlewhore that is seen getting beat in that video.

Last edited:
Based. Very based. :feelsokman:

Meanwhile if some white person allegedly called someone a nigger and gets their head brutally caved in for it those same soys in the comments would say "he deserved it, talk shit get hit" even if there is zero proof they did or said anything

Boil the rice, pay the price