Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecels attempts to ascend, dies

JFL @ him for meeting strangers @ Colombia FUCKING BIG JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember a member posted a ricecel that died in his attempting of ascending in Brazil.

Why do ricecels are these naive?

Looks kinda like me.

What the hell was he thinking? Thought he could run JBA game....

He should have known better

"once incident" lmao that shit happens all the time. South america is the biggest shithole on this earth

I remember a member posted a ricecel that died in his attempting of ascending in Brazil.

Why do ricecels are these naive?
Because there are Retards in social media who sells them the kpop hype, they believe it and this is what happens irl when they expose their subhumanity to darktriad toilets who are into real, masculine men, not feminine twinks

@Broly

We need this in east Asia. Wish chads would be kidnapped then tortured in Roblox

Definitely a crime against Asians

When you’re doing what a subhuman is not supposed to do

I matched with a girl
Larping master

Rip @NBAYoungBoy

Because there are Retards in social media who sells them the kpop hype, they believe it and this is what happens irl when they expose their subhumanity to darktriad toilets who are into real, masculine men, not feminine twinks

@Broly
Exactly jfl. I’ve never seen a white girl date an Asian guy in my life. The only time I saw an Asian guy “date” a girl was in middle school kek. In high school I didn’t see any and a semester has gone by and the only guys I see with white girls are white guys. And I’m talking about white girls specifically cause that’s who they want.