Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecels are mocking curry Bollywood music and impersonating our shitskin

According to ricecels on this forum curries are taking noodlefoids by storm moving to chink countries is this true?

According to ricecels on this forum curries are taking noodlefoids by storm moving to chink countries is this true?
Currys in rice countries are usually lower class labourers, I really doubt this is true

It’s obvious bullshit. The only degree of truth to this is that in Singapore, there are more CMAF couples than AMCF

Death penalty for cultural appropriation

Currys in rice countries are usually lower class labourers, I really doubt this is true
It’s obvious bullshit. The only degree of truth to this is that in Singapore, there are more CMAF couples than AMCF
Nah you guys are coping.

That's like saying the fresh wetbacks invading the U.S. arent banging local white foids. They are, the good looking and moderate looking guys are atleast. This literally sounds like a curry/asian equivalent to what happens here in the U.S.

Chilenos are also invading Argentina and end up clapping the local argentinan foids in very much the same way.

curries and rice mocking/imitating each other is just hilarious

it would be like asking foids if they prefer dark turds or yellow turds

theyre both turds

Last edited:
Some here such as @Made in Heaven claim that many gookwhores in singapore date Curries.

Granted, many of them also are probably just moneymaxxed, but still it’s lifefuel for Currycels ig. Also, if we follow logic of “anything closer to white=more attractive” than it might make sense Curries who have Caucasoid skulls(not Australoid ones) will be more appealing to them.

I also saw a noodle with a curry normie tallfag in public recently.

They are, the good looking and moderate looking guys are atleast. This literally sounds like a curry/asian equivalent to what happens here in the U.S.
Good and even moderate looking spics and curries are a tiny minority of their respective races, considering both on average suffer from manletism, recessed facial structures, and being shitskin

Some here such as @Made in Heaven claim that many gookwhores in singapore date Curries.

Granted, many of them also are probably just moneymaxxed, but still it’s lifefuel for Currycels ig. Also, if we follow logic of “anything closer to white=more attractive” than it might make sense Curries who have Caucasoid skulls(not Australoid ones) will be more appealing to them.

Singapore may be an exception because currys are citizens there and actually rich, although there is a migrant labour class there too.

In China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan the currys are almost all migrant labourers

I see noodlewhores with curries in SF alright and its usually the same story over and over again. The noodlewhores that date out are usually with the lower rung non-asian males.

Also the curries with the noodlewhores are not the abo types.

Noodlewhores are extremely self hating and don't mind having half asian children that dont look like them. Only a minority of non self hating noodlewhores (11-18%) want full blooded asian children and usually theyre the high tier noodle beckies or stacies.

Singapore may be an exception because currys are citizens there and actually rich, although there is a migrant labour class there too.

In China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan the currys are almost all migrant labourers
Makes sense ig.

Looks like you better start Singaporemaxxing then.
I see noodlewhores with curries in SF alright and its usually the same story over and over again. The noodlewhores that date out are usually with the lower rung non-asian males.

Also the curries with the noodlewhores are not the abo types.

Noodlewhores are extremely self hating and don't mind having half asian children that dont look like them. Only a minority of noodlewhores (11-18%) want full blooded asian children and usually theyre the high tier noodle beckies or stacies.
I don’t know who is more self-hating tbh, some of the curries here or noodlewhores.

Everyone wants to better their genes to be as close to a Nordic White though, and I say that as a White(not saying I believe in JBW, it’s just fact)

One piece of history I learned about your country of China, is that even when they regarded the Mongols & Turkics as barbarians, they still regarded them as “beautiful” due to their lighter skin.

Bollywood music is shit tbh

For what it's worth, most articles I could find when I was interested in this claimed that there are more IMCF couples in China than CMIF, but I don't think any of those were based on surveys or anything, and they seem to be mostly based on the authors looking at internet groups meant for those couples for their observations.

We should be joining forces and purge the rest yet this is what we do

curries and rice mocking/imitating each other is just hilarious

it would be like asking foids if they prefer dark turds or yellow turds

theyre both turds
I mean curries are literally just ugly ogres who shit on streets and bathe in cow piss while ricecels are feminine cucked alien looking nerds
1617028617364-png.1064550
1617028604799-png.1064549

These stats also prove that curries and ricecels(asians) are the looksmatches of black women since sheboons have the highest female celibacy rate while asians (rice+curry) have the highest male celibacy rate.

Thoughts on ricecels and currycels the two clown races of the world being looksmatches of ratchet ghetto sheboons?
:feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

@Emba
@cinderogre

I wanted to tag u tbh but i forgot ur name :forcedsmile:

But as u can read in this topic, curries arent sure if u r serious or trolling about this. I never heard about curries going to asian countries and getting foids tbh

I wanted to tag u tbh but i forgot ur name :forcedsmile:

But as u can read in this topic, curries arent sure if u r serious or trolling about this. I never heard about curries going to asian countries and getting foids tbh
It is. My cousin in China had one mixed indian chinese kid in his school of 3000, only non full chink there. Guess what he was by far the most popular, most athletic, and all the noodles lusted over him. They even had a goodbye party when he went to study in india with his father.

It is. My cousin in China had one mixed indian chinese kid in his school of 3000, only non full chink there. Guess what he was by far the most popular, most athletic, and all the noodles lusted over him. They even had a goodbye party when he went to study in india with his father.
Nah bro u trolling

Curries are the least athletic race on the plan bar non. You trolling hard nigga

Also, chinese society is exclusive as fuck. If you arent 100% chink you are out of the loop, let alone if u have darker skin than the others. You tripping or trolling hard my nibba :soy:

Nah bro u trolling

Curries are the least athletic race on the plan bar non. You trolling hard nigga

Also, chinese society is exclusive as fuck. If you arent 100% chink you are out of the loop, let alone if u have darker skin than the others. You tripping or trolling hard my nibba :soy:
Are you yellow? The curry in question had a narrower nose, a beard, low eyebrows, and non chinky eyes, probably a non recessed maxilla too but never seen him in pictures only in photos. Also Didn’t look that tall and white person tier frame so framemogged everybody else

Just be curry
If you look on the wikipedia page of Chindians, it mentions that most Chindians in SEA have indian fathers, SEA mothers.

I've also seen some japanese street interviews online where they express attraction to SEAs having bigger eyes than them, which is obviously due to them having more indians/less siberian DNA.

More than blue eyes or white skin, Asians first and foremost loath their bones, so if you're talking about indian men, who have thin noses, round eyes, more robust jaws, thicker eyebrows, and more robust browridges, it makes sense why noodles would still want them.

world is a blackpilled shithole for curries and rice.brutal

Good and even moderate looking spics and curries are a tiny minority of their respective races, considering both on average suffer from manletism, recessed facial structures, and being shitskin
Sure but you ignore the fact that majority of those white foids are mediocre as well. These spics aren't clapping cheerleader tier stacies from some big name college.

Chink foids are all mediocre across the board, there's honestly not much difference between a 7/10 to 6/10 and a 6/10 to a 4/10.

Pretty sure those curries have an easier time getting the 5's,6's and even 7+/10 while spics over here need to have status to even got a shot at any anything that's 6+/10

The same people that invite whites in to fuck their women lol

Cuckapore is just pozzed across the board, I doubt mainland chink foids have any interest in curries.

If you look on the wikipedia page of Chindians, it mentions that most Chindians in SEA have indian fathers, SEA mothers.

I've also seen some japanese street interviews online where they express attraction to SEAs having bigger eyes than them, which is obviously due to them having more indians/less siberian DNA.
SEA + Indian isn't "Chindian"

EA Chinese, typically hokkien or southern Chinese + Indian = Chindian

Chindian means Chinese + Indian

I am quarter, my grandparents are Chinese + Indian marriage

Makes sense ig.

Looks like you better start Singaporemaxxing then.
Singaporean Chinese don't like Indians

They are not as common as you think and racism against Indians in SG is common

Nah you guys are coping.

That's like saying the fresh wetbacks invading the U.S. arent banging local white foids. They are, the good looking and moderate looking guys are atleast. This literally sounds like a curry/asian equivalent to what happens here in the U.S.
I see more Mestizo guys around my age or slightly older with a foid around their looks level, as well as with kids many times. Obviously, this correlates with their high birth-rate.

But yeah, as others pointed out, the more diverse an area becomes the more likely Whites are to date & marry out. We can go on about dating stats from over a decade ago, but we also have to go off what we observe IRL. I’ve seen more whitewhores date Mestizos, as well as white normnigger date slutinas.

Chilenos are also invading Argentina and end up clapping the local argentinan foids in very much the same way.
Yeah I heard about this also from an Argentine user here- Argentina isn’t really “White” by most metrics, since many are mixed I think, but they’re Whiter compared to most of LatAm, so it makes sense they will face a demographic issue ofc.

Sure but you ignore the fact that majority of those white foids are mediocre as well. These spics aren't clapping cheerleader tier stacies from some big name college
Correct; most of the ones i’ve seen with usually are with lower-tier ones.

White foids just happen to have more variations amongst them, some are ugly, some are mediocre, some are objectively attractive.

Copium :feelskek:

I never said I agreed with it, it’s me staring what i’ve seen others say.

I’m aware Singapore is an outlier, as it is with many things, and the Curry I saw with the noodle was a tallfag HTN at the very least.

I see more Mestizo guys around my age or slightly older with a foid around their looks level, as well as with kids many times. Obviously, this correlates with their high birth-rate.

But yeah, as others pointed out, the more diverse an area becomes the more likely Whites are to date & marry out. We can go on about dating stats from over a decade ago, but we also have to go off what we observe IRL. I’ve seen more whitewhores date Mestizos, as well as white normnigger date slutinas.

It happens alot too, even I get surprised when I see a 6/10 white foid hooked up with a light skinned beaner that has the filthy tlacuache cuhh hair cut, barely standing at 5'7" at best.

Alot of them dudes arent actually ugly, they're just fucking short and would slay harder if they were 6 feet tall
Yeah I heard about this also from an Argentine user here- Argentina isn’t really “White” by most metrics, since many are mixed I think, but they’re Whiter compared to most of LatAm, so it makes sense they will face a demographic issue ofc.

Yeah the majority aint white, but they do have a heavy mixture of whites and actual whites in their country. They literally think theyre better than everyone around them and consider themselves honorary europeans :feelstastyman:
White foids just happen to have more variations amongst them, some are ugly, some are mediocre, some are objectively attractive.
The problem here is that dumbass shitskin niggers on this forum will rate some 4/10 or 5/10 white foid as a 7/10. They cant even begin to register the idea that a fellow ethnic who is better looking than them can get the "dream girl" that they fap to.

When you bring up the reality of what's actually going on , they're in denial because all they know is the "chad or bust" basement dweller worldview.

It happens alot too, even I get surprised when I see a 6/10 white foid hooked up with a light skinned beaner that has the filthy tlacuache cuhh hair cut, barely standing at 5'7" at best.
They’re facially good looking & are gymmaxxed usually, plus they’re ofc NTfags like most beaners are.
Alot of them dudes arent actually ugly, they're just fucking short and would slay harder if they were 6 feet tall
Most of the shorter beaners I see are with foids of their own race.

Yeah the majority aint white,
I think they’re Castizos, which ofc is objectively better.
but they do have a heavy mixture of whites and actual whites in their country. They literally think theyre better than everyone around them and consider themselves honorary europeans :feelstastyman:
Kek i’ve seen a few online behaving like that, ofc they’re also “Meds & Slavs aren’t White copers” despite the fact Meds are literally a big reason why they get to be White.

But in fairness, they do have a more better & stable country due to the fact they have a mostly Castizo population & a good mix of some German, Irish, Welsh, and Italian.
The problem here is that dumbass shitskin niggers on this forum will rate some 4/10 or 5/10 white foid as a 7/10. They cant even begin to register the idea that a fellow ethnic who is better looking than them can get the "dream girl" that they fap to.
Yeah exactly, I once showed a foid I used to have a crush on to a few ethnicels on Discord & they all rated her as a 6 or even 7, when she’s objectively a 4.5-5, plus she was kinda chubby.

If they did not have slant eyes there would be no difference.