Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ricecel writes paper on incel forums

Looksmax.org isn't an incel site
it's pretty normy

analyse around 9 million posts scraped
No seriously what the absolute fuck. Can we not have BASIC webscraper prevention ?

niggas writing papers on looksmaxxers as if they were an isis forum :feelskek:

ahaha is this the faggot chink cunt, Im gonna go visit this cunt and brick his head in

okay what's his username? :feelshaha:
lol at the rice cuck. he should be posting here with us but instead chooses to be a traitor and a simp. :feelsree: oh well nothing I can do. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

No seriously what the absolute fuck. Can we not have BASIC webscraper prevention ?
It seems you don't realize that this is on purpose, where here to be analyzed like zoo animals, the forum would be shut down if it became too secure and private

It seems you don't realize that this is on purpose, where here to be analyzed like zoo animals, the forum would be shut down if it became too secure and private
I know it's possible to make the forum even screenshot resistant in <500 lines of code.
But I expected atleast a default cloudflare protection preventing a dude from downloading 9 million posts :feelsugh:, the kind that's on manga sites to prevent you from downloading the pages.

interesting paper actually

niggas writing papers on looksmaxxers as if they were an isis forum :feelskek:
when you dare to assume that foids care about looks (thus some men needing to looksmaxx) you will treated worse than a terrorist child rapist

Nsinaimg