Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based RICECEL WENT ER IN 1938

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

Is he, Mutsuo, the original martyr? We should look to him with as much respect as ER, Marc and our beloved Van DrivER.

>He felt that his female neighbours became cold towards him once they knew of his illness, and that he was despised as hyper-sexual, and he also stated in the notes that neighbours insulted and treated him badly after he was found to have tuberculosis.

But ded srs it’s over for tuberculosiscels

Daw

never even began for this ricecel ER mogs him hard

people have been going ER since the dawn of humanity

I am afraid the original ER is lost in the mists of time, it was probably some grugcel.

just lol. wonder how many of those japcels lost their virginity there
Bunch of japcels lost their virginity in the army during WW2 let me tell you that

the grandfathER of cho

holy fuck, he killed 31?? with a machete?

Woo bum kon has the highest score in Asia tbh. Too bad he was chang (my profile pic)

Woo bum kon has the highest score in Asia tbh. Too bad he was chang (my profile pic)
>Woo had an argument with his live-in girlfriend, Chun Mal-soon (전말순), on the afternoon of April 26, 1982
:chad: :chad: :chad:

>Woo had an argument with his live-in girlfriend, Chun Mal-soon (전말순), on the afternoon of April 26, 1982
:chad: :chad: :chad:
Personality detector failed due to his jaw and eye area

Is he, Mutsuo, the original martyr? We should look to him with as much respect as ER, Marc and our beloved Van DrivER.

>He felt that his female neighbours became cold towards him once they knew of his illness, and that he was despised as hyper-sexual, and he also stated in the notes that neighbours insulted and treated him badly after he was found to have tuberculosis.

But ded srs it’s over for tuberculosiscels

The first ER was Cain when he killed Abel in the bible.

Night crawler?

Night stalker has a better ring to it.

Night crawler means large worms in America.

He should have fucked a few first... (In Minecraft)

Bunch of japcels lost their virginity in the army during WW2 let me tell you that
Too bad the women killed their babies afterwards. They'll do whatever it takes to not pass on incel genes. :feelsrope:

There was a guy in south africa called William unek and he killed 57 in two massacres in the 50s only known guy too have committed more than one