Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel uprising

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

wonder if lurked in aznidentity sub or here maybe even

of course it won't be covered in media cause targets were a white people ( actually it was nad he thougth it was mayo kek )

@epillepsy
@BummerDrummer
@Ricecel X

Didn't the foid turn out to be noodle?

LowIQ rice.

This foid goes hard. :dafuckfeels:

Low IQ ricecel bought what the mainstream media was saying lol. It's niggers beating up on ricecels

Low IQ ricecel bought what the mainstream media was saying lol. It's niggers beating up on ricecels
nobody ever actually look into these things themselves, just believe what CNN tells them.

I am seriously fucking laughing at the fact he wanted to target a white woman and ended up going after another asian though

With all the hate against asian man, WMAF couples, bullying and other shit that asian men goes to throw i bet asian men are secretly the biggest white haters i america.

Like @starcrapoo

/pol/tar are going to simp hard for this one.
just readed what this whore said, ill shows this to rigthoid polaks who hates blacks and cares about muhh muhh white race while for real whites we are just a white niggers

Lol that was very low iq ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back