Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel turbomanlet humiliates himself on dutch TV

Seems like Chinks will never stop being humiliated

Cumskins really are fearful of us Asian men. We make them deeply uncomfortable. I'm not even bsing with r/asianmasculinity or r/aznidentity bs here. Its the damn truth. They are fearful, uncomfortable, and insecure to a certain extent among us east Asian men. Because they know that we are more capable than they are and soon to be on top.

So what they do is select the most goofiest looking ones among us to be on their television. In America, its guys like Bobby lee or Ken Jeong.

Its the damn truth. My sense is that cumskin males get just as offended or insecure by seeing an Asian male White female couple as they do with BMWF couples. (despite there literally being tons of WMAF couples everywhere)

But they know better than to express their hate for BMWF couples in public (except they often DO express their hate for them in public). With AMWF its most likely even more upfront and blatant.

Last edited:
Cumskins really are fearful of us Asian men. We make them deeply uncomfortable. I'm not even bsing with r/asianmasculinity or r/aznidentity bs here. Its the damn truth. They are fearful, uncomfortable, and insecure to a certain extent among us east Asian men. Because they know that we are more capable than they are and soon to be on top.

So what they do is select the most goofiest looking ones among us to be on their television. In America, its guys like Bobby lee or Ken Jeong.

View attachment 605089View attachment 605090
Nah, they just have 0 respect for us. It's not politically correct to make fun of other races anymore, so ricecels have to be the only laughing stock now.

Chinks are the most feminine men. I doubt anyone is actually fearful of them. Even Bruce lee isn’t that scary.

No bro cumskins are fearful of us ethnics, we are colonising their lands thru immigration