Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel trait: "observing" WMAF couples for 15 years

Sounds like @starcrapoo

Wtf is this truly sad

Interesting:feelswhere:. Some hard data on this could be interesting, if I remember right, there's already some debate on the differences between what children inherit from their fathers and mothers, which has interesting implications in the cases of interracial pairings with a gender difference like this.

I see couples everywhere i go

Interesting:feelswhere:. Some hard data on this could be interesting, if I remember right, there's already some debate on the differences between what children inherit from their fathers and mothers,
Can you tell more about it it looks interesting

Any ricecel who joins the JewS military should be extradited to Noth Korea and then sent back as payload in an artillery cannon.

Noodles just hate when more males are born because it just makes their tiny chance of finding a girlfriend smaller.

Can you tell more about it it looks interesting
I'll admit, I've only started reading about those emerging theories since the last year or so, but it seems to be mostly stuff like this:

Basically, they found that in mice, some behaviour-shaping parts of the brain are completely shaped by just one parent, which has quite interesting implications if it's true for humans as well, and you have groups which likely vary in their amounts of those genes going on to intermarry in gender-different patterns like this:feelswhere::waitwhat:.

I'll admit, I've only started reading about those emerging theories since the last year or so, but it seems to be mostly stuff like this:

Basically, they found that in mice, some behaviour-shaping parts of the brain are completely shaped by just one parent, which has quite interesting implications if it's true for humans as well, and you have groups which likely vary in their amounts of those genes going on to intermarry in gender-different patterns like this:feelswhere::waitwhat:.
Thanks