Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ricecel thugmaxxer on wshh

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-

lol @ his man tits and low T body he's trying to cover up with tattoos

Just for the record. Mafia groups like Chinese Triads and Yakuzas can cut you into 16 pieces, put your meats into a plastic bag and throw them in the river. They are some serious shit, just like the Mexican Maras. So watch out. Rices can be really brutal if they are pissed off.

Just for the record. Mafia groups like Chinese Triads and Yakuzas can cut you into 16 pieces, put your meats into a plastic bag and throw them in the river. They are some serious shit, just like the Mexican Maras. So watch out. Rices can be really brutal if they are pissed off.
This. A thuggedmaxxed low T 1/10 manlet can still have you dead in 20 minutes if he wants.

Didn’t know they’d actually thugmax. I’ve heard of them mafiamax.

his frame is lifefuel

he should gymmaxx first

This. A thuggedmaxxed low T 1/10 manlet can still have you dead in 20 minutes if he wants.
Yup, being in a gang does not need to be ripped or jacked. LMAO, I have seen most gymcels are basically pussies on the inside, that's why they go to gym.

Aint much worse than Tekashi 6ix 9ine in Gummo tbh

Very true, their hive minds are incredibly efficient in gang settings, and their non-intimidating look helps them suprise their enemies.

Now if we curries could do this. If foids wanna hate me for being ugly and shitskin I want them to fear me too

tbh im careful around the gooks where i live they're ruthless

Imagine being jumped by a gang of ricecels and one of them say "let's eat this nigga's dog"

Imagine being jumped by a gang of ricecels and one of them say "let's eat this nigga's dog"
At least there would be one less dog out there fucking all the white foids.