Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ricecel thread

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Question for fellow ricecels here: How do you deal with the shame of being a ricecel? Being racially inferior, getting cucked by all other races, being a laughing stock. I see most ricecels online either go full denial (like the aznidentity copers on reddit) or become literal cuckolds who get off to being cucked and racially humiliated. Now obviously the former are delusional since Asian male inferiority is simply self-evident, but the latter are even more pathetic and disgusting as their humiliation fetish is just a poor outlet for their self-hatred and they are inevitably headed for suicide.

How to cope with the shame and despair of being born an Asian male without losing your mind?

Yikes, I'm literally shaking right now

It's not about race sweaty, it's urself u need to improve :soy:

#BLM #StoPAsiAnHaTe :soy::soy::soy:

I cope by paying viking foids and vodka foids to ride my rice pener tbh.

Didn't Hitler view Asians as "Honorary Aryans"?

Didn't Hitler view Asians as "Honorary Aryans"?
Kek. OPe is a self-hating rice cel. Every post is basically how much he hates being rice.
No point debating. :feelskek:

Kek. OPe is a self-hating rice cel. Every post is basically how much he hates being rice.
No point debating. :feelskek:
That's like half the forum.
One half is trying to prove how their race is superior.
The other half is trying to prove how their race is the most subhuman.

Question for fellow ricecels here: How do you deal with the shame of being a ricecel? Being racially inferior, getting cucked by all other races, being a laughing stock. I see most ricecels online either go full denial (like the aznidentity copers on reddit) or become literal cuckolds who get off to being cucked and racially humiliated. Now obviously the former are delusional since Asian male inferiority is simply self-evident, but the latter are even more pathetic and disgusting as their humiliation fetish is just a poor outlet for their self-hatred and they are inevitably headed for suicide.

How to cope with the shame and despair of being born an Asian male without losing your mind?
Why do you live in Germany?

There are only a handful (I know only one) or even less of ricecels here that live in their place of origin. Almost all live among European people and complain that they can not get European GF.
I cope by paying viking foids and vodka foids to ride my rice pener tbh.
What is pener?

Don’t worry OP, I’m also a self-hating ricecel and wish I was white.

Don’t worry OP, I’m also a self-hating ricecel and wish I was white.
xwNFjbgF_b13g2rn4OUgkxqhBovszRGXFtoUQnoPRm6AR9nangOkbG6M5PMdHP-7RinO0dyIAQSBEj9E1q5tXUKNSSQTgIuUxa-twKBQHkHrDy6sAWIQLWArVHb_ABQL6MuY3IOC-Spkr88ZJc3XEw

Geez guys...you're bumming me out tbh

hatred. cucked if you dont feel it. its totally justified to feel hatred for a society that discrimiante against you and mistreat you coz of your race, all the while they hypocritically claim they're not "racist" (muuuuh "i have asian friends so im not racist" bullshit)

rice are second class citizens in the west, one need to reazlize that. ESPECIALLY RICE MALES. rice females get treated almost as equal, if not better than white males.
Based. Hatred for society and for noodlewhores is the only thing that numbs my pain tbh.

Cope. Rice SMV has increased heavily over the past few years. Maybe in Germany it's different but in America, rice men are more popular than ever. Curries have it the worst.

Just be glad that you're not a sandnigger or curry.

Cope. Rice SMV has increased heavily over the past few years. Maybe in Germany it's different but in America, rice men are more popular than ever. Curries have it the worst.
Only if you look like a prettyboy K-Popstar Chang. My face is a 4/10 at best. And usually a 3-3.5/10.
Just be glad that you're not a sandnigger or curry.
I’d rather be a lightskin sandcel than a ricecel if the skin can pass off as white. I admit darkskin sandcel is a different story and could be worse than being ricecel.

Last edited: