Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel shovels a ricewhore

Around yellow, never mellow.

Chinks are so brutal lmao. Niggers complaining about whites wait until chinks are your masters, they will be butchering and barbequing you alive as a custom.

Chinks are so brutal lmao. Niggers complaining about whites wait until chinks are your masters, they will be butchering and barbequing you alive as a custom.
Chinks already colonizing Africa, blacks must rebel and stop the rice expansion

Warhammer 40k reference!!!! Dkok

Was grandma and grand daughter. Should have killed both of them for being foids.

Why should a truecel like me care? They would never give guys like us sex also they wouldn’t give a single fuck if some ugly truecel like me were beaten to death by some normies they would cheer because they enjoy seeing ugly males suffer.
Too much mouths to feed. The earth is above carrying capacity. There shouldn't be more people born. They say that life is cheap in Asia.

Both foids probably had bad personalities which enraged the old ricecel.

People forget that China has 1.4 Billion people. That's still more than Europe and North America combined, with those numbers there will statistically be psychopaths just like you see them in countries of continents mentioned above

“I told you to clean the dishes, dammit woman!”

In classic chink fashion, the other chink just stands there and watches lol.

Anyways, I'm surprised reddit is allowing this gore stuff on.

That innocent child did not deserve to get beaten like that. Watching that kinda angers me.

In real life, if I saw that happening, I would stop that old man. And because he hit the girl, I now have a full on purely justified excuse to beat him to death with that same shovel just to know how it feels like lol.

No . Just because I'm incel doesn't mean I support children being killed even if foid . I mean what the fuck , this is a normie thing . Normies are psychos not us .
all foids no matter their age hate ugly men and should be beaten all the same

Jesus fucking Christ this is horrifying. I wish there was a tag to warn about this kind of shit. Scarring.

If I had to guess: organized crime.

The propaganda papers' story about this demon being mad about paying a car accident settlement makes no sense.

East Asians are soulless. This explains their economic success. Japanese and Koreans working as robots etc.

East Asians are soulless. This explains their economic success. Japanese and Koreans working as robots etc.
Fuck those noodles. Their whole society is souless. Thry give themselves to the corporation.

Bonk vo mt ci cm bonk anime