Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel in denial writes ER fanfiction

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

On his way into the store, he saw an Asian man walking out, holding hands with a beautiful blonde woman.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek:

Holy shit these ricecels in denial are really living in bizarro world. Instead of being an ugly gook like in real life, here ER is a white neckbeard impersonating noodlewhores online. Because these Asian women posting "I <3 BWC" and "I'm a worthless chink, colonize me daddy" MUST be white men larping, there is NO way M'lady would ever do that :soy: :lul:

ricecels are something special honestly

when the coping is to strong.

cliff's notes?

Pathetic. Evil white men ruin everything for asian changs. These copers really do get hurt about noodlewhores preferring literally anyone else but themselves. Despite pretending it's not about women at all, undercover it's all bitter incels. Who's to blame for it? Of course another man (albeit fictional). Noodlewhores are literally fiends of hell. No other race of foids in the world embarrasses and tortures threir own men as much.

They and r/MGTOW have the cringiest redpilled content.

Redpill in general is cringier than bluepill tbh.

Massive cope. the age of the rice man is coming. Kpopsexuals are increasing day by day. it's over for whiteys. Kpop is the future

too ignorant to read

Kek, bet most of them are single

It's weird, they are more obsessed with ER than we are. Same with jews who made Hitlers eternal by making him the eternal symbol of evil, making up all those stories about him, refering to Hitler in memes etc