Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ricecel horrifically cucked by roastie wife predictably seeks divorce

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
He should have gotten a paternity test on the first kid.

Life is hilariously brutal:feelshaha::feelsclown:

she responded that she did not cheat on her husband and that biological paternity is not important.
Then how the fuck did she got pregnant then?:waitwhat:
“Couples who are sterile adopt kids all the time,” Yu told the news outlet. “Please try to empathize with me. The three children called him ‘dad’ for many years, but now he says the daughters are not his own. What is the difference between him and an animal?”
Typical female, she shifts the blame on him jfl even though she did an despicable thing. She starts moral fagging after doing the worst thing possible and ask for public to simp for her. :reeeeee:

Then how the fuck did she got pregnant then?:waitwhat:

Typical female, she shifts the blame on him jfl even though she did an despicable thing. She starts moral fagging after doing the worst thing possible and ask for public to simp for her. :reeeeee:
She knows exactly what she did. In the eyes of females this is not wrong and they don't understand why society views this as wrong. Also, she can't lose the betabuxx.:reeeeee:

I mean how did the dude didn't even loose his shit if i was in place of that dude i would have done to this foid what vlad the impaler did to the ottomans( in vedio game ofc)

She knows exactly what she did. In the eyes of females this is not wrong and they don't understand why society views this as wrong. Also, she can't lose the betabuxx.:reeeeee:
They try to normalize it.

8b561de315ca132d989102b4086470df

How I feel everyday :cryfeels:

If it were me, I'd kill her and the kids.

True. She is responsible for all this trauma not her daughters and husband. She is one who's animal not her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back