Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecel gets jaw surgery

lifechanging :soy:
Before
Screenshot 20210909 105356

After
Screenshot 20210909 105407

Now compare his after to a chad

D0722169cf5aaddd120efbf6e522d50f  actor john mens hairstyle 1

Brutal ngl

Last edited:
most likely spent his entire lifesavings just to end up like a washed up, normal looking sub6 ricecel.
his cheekbones are also shit. I hope he will be blackpilled because there's no fix for him.
sad thing is, he mogs me
Just get surgery bro :soy::soy:

He needs a few more surgeries before he can kpop max.

I wonder how much a procedure like this costs. :feelsjuice:

Not bad for a rice but still mediocre in general.

A Chad can just come up to him, slap his jaw back into being recessed and steal his girlfriend (if he has any, lmao)

If he spent his rich parents money then its good.

A Chad can just come up to him, slap his jaw back into being recessed and steal his girlfriend (if he has any, lmao)

To be fair this ricecel probably got the jaw surgery for functional reasons rather than aesthetics

Doesn't look that bad, but most noodles would still rather date a recessed chin autistic white over Chang with decent/mediocre jawline. Fucking brutal reality for ricejawlinecels. Over for them.

V2 e9aab9df0b48967feef8f5f5cce21b43

really brutal

Honestly pretty good to from truecel to average-above average rice tbh. I don't think it's enough to ascend but he'll stop being the ass end of everyone's jokes and that was only 2 weeks post op so it could get a little better but he'll still have a flat face like most rice.

Incredible improvement, I am beyond jealous. JFL at the looksmax retards in here, you deserve to be drowned in a septic tank.

Incredible improvement, I am beyond jealous. JFL at the looksmax retards in here, you deserve to be drowned in a septic tank.
Obviously he improved but was that improvement enough to ascend? No. An average caucasian male mogs him quite hard still

Obviously he improved but was that improvement enough to ascend? No. An average caucasian male mogs him quite hard still
Cope as fuck, he looks young and neotenous while still decently masculine in the TikTok prettyboy way, he could easily get a weeb gf.

JFL at average caucausians, are you @tehgymcel420 alt? I've lived in Sweden for over 30 years, don't come at me with that shit. :lul:

Cope as fuck, he looks young and neotenous while still decently masculine in the TikTok prettyboy way, he could easily get a weeb gf.

JFL at average caucausians, are you @tehgymcel420 alt? I've lived in Sweden for over 30 years, don't come at me with that shit. :lul:
Not really. Here's the average white face

Unnamed

Portrait handsome man profile face creation virtual d character avatar white background 95222524

oh fuck he's the guy who made this video?

View: https://youtu.be/2umRsZ8E7AY

Never mind, who ever denies the jaw/plastic surgerypill is a retard.

legit ricecel to one of @AllanKing's AVIs

Last edited:
20k down the drain just to go from truecel to incel, hes rice too to so chances are he's a manlet
atleast he'll get treated like a human somewhat now

From trucel to incel.

oh fuck he's the guy who made this video?

View: https://youtu.be/2umRsZ8E7AY

Never mind, who ever denies the jaw/plastic surgerypill is a retard.

legit ricecel to one of @AllanKing's AVIs

my VPN expired,so I can't watch YouTube,but this is still not good looking,while my avi mogs more than 99% people

Screenshot 20210909 105407

V2 78f3ce9d7510dbd4b01defbbbe5949b9

V2 e9aab9df0b48967feef8f5f5cce21b43

jfl to think they can compare

Not really. Here's the average white face

View attachment 491257
View attachment 491256
but the average face eliminates most flaws of ordinary people,it probably mogs 80% people
From trucel to incel.
brutal

Last edited:
I don't understand why you are obsessed with the picture of these two guys because since you joined, you always upload their photos to the forum?? Do you see them as models of high SMV Asian men or do you mean something else?!
the two pictures are of the same guy

Is that guy considered to be a chang?
yeah,he's a school hunk and worshiped by girls,his story:

mogs me, also that looks very painful

yeah,he's a school hunk and worshiped by girls,his story:
Not really a chang in my books. This guy is a chang imo
Images 38

unironically buddy,Asian beauty standards are quite different,he will be deemed ordinary or ugly by most girls in Asia,real changs look like this
View attachment 491382

View attachment 491384
. Looks like beauty standards are indeed a thing. K-pop niche works in the west too but it's just that, a niche. Changs with broad appeal who slay on tinder usually look like this. Caucasoid skulls, Tall, muscular with sharp bones. Usually hapas

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4K0e5Xn5eK/?utm_medium=copy_link

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFm6-NHA2aL/?utm_medium=copy_link

The only pure Asians I see being worshipped are these guys