Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel gets cucked by JBWmaxxers in Asia

View: https://i.imgur.com/FIihG9R.jpg

Noodles are more likely to marry Indians than other way around.
Keep seething, foooooool!!!!

View: https://youtu.be/Q2OV53Aqhj0

View: https://youtu.be/fbBi1ag7uxw

View: https://youtu.be/4hb_z0qo1e4

I'm jealous of those dudes

Yeah. A Japanese actor became a sex symbol in Hollywood too. Us Rice and Curries had ultra High T Ancestors mang. Ricemen immigrants were marrying white women in USA and Australia. Curries were literally fucking every race of foids back then(see my previous comment). I don't know how we fell so low.
Only bad boy ethnics get fetishised

I am not bragging. I am just stating fact. In the West Asian have more SMV than Curries as of now. What I find weird is that how somehow my ancestors managed to fuck all races of women they came in contact with. There are Hispanic Woman/Indian Male couples, Maori Female/ Indian Male couples, African Female/Indian Male and off course White female/Indian Male during British colonisation. Heck there were curries in Finland marrying local women right after Second World War when Nazi sentiments were still high. It unbelievable just how high Curry SMV was during 18th to 20th Century despite being colonised. I feel I shame my ancestors by being incel.
White > Sand > Nigger > Turkic > Curry > Rice

White > Sand > Nigger > Turkic > Curry > Rice
No bro. Ricemen have High SMV due to Kpop Halo. Sand SMV is low compared to them. Turkish men on the other hand have decent SMV due to mass producing romance Dramas.

No bro. Ricemen have High SMV due to Kpop Halo. Sand SMV is low compared to them. Turkish men on the other hand have decent SMV due to mass producing romance Dramas.
Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Ricecucks need to mutilate their faces just to look decent. The mere fact that sands have double eyelids and tall noses is enough to make us mog rice, since rice consider those 2 traits attractive.

Not to mention average sand is taller and has better jawline than average rice by far

19a2cabd 1839 417d 88bd ac26049a9c3f
0c3943bb e5a9 4c74 9ae6 10f1ab3c230f
2b6e9fd5 dd84 4ac1 894c 8f54d2cb2b49

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Ricecucks need to mutilate their faces just to look decent. The mere fact that sands have double eyelids and tall noses is enough to make us mog rice, since rice consider those 2 traits attractive.

Not to mention average sand is taller and has better jawline than average rice by far

View attachment 735869View attachment 735871View attachment 735872
While I also believe Sandmen are better than Ricemen for being caucasiod, Ricemen have successfully brainwashed many foids with Kpop propaganda and made them prefer effete looking Asian males. Kpop is a huge thing even among Arab women. While ultimately being Caucasiod is much better than Mongoloid you can't deny that many foids have fallen for Kpop propaganda. I hope this propaganda gets exposed quickly. Average Koreans look nothing like those Kdrama actors and actresses.

While I also believe Sandmen are better than Ricemen for being caucasiod, Ricemen have successfully brainwashed many foids with Kpop propaganda and made them prefer effete looking Asian males. Kpop is a huge thing even among Arab women. While ultimately being Caucasiod is much better than Mongoloid you can't deny that many foids have fallen for Kpop propaganda. I hope this propaganda gets exposed quickly. Average Koreans look nothing like those Kdrama actors and actresses.
Well, rice may have kpop propaganda, but sands have something better. Islamic propaganda.

Whenever a white foid converts to islam, she pretty much always marries a MENA or black muslim. And there are tons of those

Speaking of which, i just saw a tiktok of a very cute Japanese girl converting to islam @Lv99_BixNood