Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets cucked by his sister

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1asr9gs/having_an_older_sister_who_isnt_into_asian_guys/

My sister was constantly sleeping with white and black guys, which is whatever, but the way she and her friends would look down on Asian guys was something I didn't expect, especially since they're all Asian too.

My white friends would make fun of me and laugh about how they could easily sleep with my sister, and some black guys in college who would bully me were literally coming home to hook up with my sister when our parents were away.

Asianmasculinity :lul:

It would be a shame if this guy Brenton Tarrant maxx on the racemixers

Lol, asian foid deserved nothing and deport back when they came from

Lol, asian foid deserved nothing and deport back when they came from
Noodle traitors deserve the rope and hanged publicly on telephone wires. DAY OF THE ROPE

Rice should bring a law which stops noodle emigration

Why do noodle women hate their men so much?

and some black guys in college who would bully me were literally coming home to hook up with my sister when our parents were away.
Absolutely brootal racepill

LOL at the advice
Dude you’re gonna let them walk over you and come over to bang your sis? Tell them they’re not doing it in your house while you’re there.

Imagine some unathletic gookcel at 14 who is probs 4'11 and has not properly hit puberty yet telling a 14yo 5'6+ black dude who hit puberty at 7 to not bang his sister. LMFAO. Gooks are just built different. And I mean that in a bad way.

LOL at the advice

Imagine some unathletic gookcel at 14 who is probs 4'11 and has not properly hit puberty yet telling a 14yo 5'6+ black dude who hit puberty at 7 to not bang his sister. LMFAO. Gooks are just built different. And I mean that in a bad way.
Guns are the equalizers unfortunately. I hope he doesn't shoot up his college with a AR-15 with hollow points.

Lack of mateguarding mostly. Filipino does better than east Asians and they're literal 5'5.
Filipino women are getting stolen by passport bros left and right. Phillipins is literally seen as white and black normie Haven to get a wife :feelsseriously:

Guns are the equalizers unfortunately. I hope he doesn't shoot up his college with a AR-15 with hollow points.
Yeah that's his only option until the next biden admin bans guns

Filipino women are getting stolen by passport bros left and right. Phillipins is literally seen as white and black normie Haven to get a wife :feelsseriously:
I mean in the west for Filipino guys. I rarely hear about Filipino incels whether home or aboard.

Noodlefoids despise their own men it`s crazy

Yeah that's his only option until the next biden admin bans guns
I also hope he does not use a truck to mow down normies in a feminist parade, as the evil incel Alek Minassian has demonstrated that atrocities could be done without weapons,