Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel gets bullied by hapawhore and JBW Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1dm94fj/hapa_transfer_student_bullied_me_as_a_kid/

One weekend on MSN chats, she started sounding weird asking if I thought she was pretty etc, and culminating in asking me if I liked her, and I admitted to it, secretly thankful that she asked that. A few seconds later I was hit with “this is Jake you idiot, lmao I can’t believe you actually admitted to liking her. What a loser lolll”. I was hurt, as I knew who Jake was, he was the white asshole football jock that she hung out with and I’m pretty sure was dating behind her parents’ back

:lul:

Life is good and I haven’t thought of these two bullies for years, until I recently looked them up on LinkedIn and Facebook on a whim.

She designs poorly made websites “freelance” and apparently still has A cups and a pretty bad Karen haircut. That Jake douchebag never got that football scholarship and was a beggar tourist in Asia for a few years and is now bald, has bad acne, very overweight, and is selling guided trail tours for a 3rd rate mom and pop shop. Honestly, I feel a degree of schadenfreude seeing that’s how their adult lives turned out.

Hobo chad still had more sex than this ricecuck ever will

Cope

Hobo chad still had more sex than this ricecuck ever will

View attachment 1186049
Boyo actually lucked out by having bullies who's lives are maybe a bit worse than his, wonder if he'd have survivor guilt if he found out how many of us don't have the luxury:dafuckfeels:.

To her, “fitting in” meant joining these whites in bullying someone who was once her friend and from a culture she grew up with (she was raised in Taiwan up until 11 years old).
they just dont fucking get it do they holy shit

Boyo actually lucked out by having bullies who's lives are maybe a bit worse than his, wonder if he'd have survivor guilt if he found out how many of us don't have the luxury:dafuckfeels:.

That part sounds made up, he's probably just coping.

@ColdBoy and Amelie Cheung.

this never happened
just seems like cuck fetish fantasy to me
"hehe this is Jake, loser"

Shit like this always makes me laugh, because Ricechimps love deluding themselves that Hapa girls want them in their chinese cartoons, like that one anime about some half-russian/jap girl who likes a japanese guy, or that OTHER anime called Nisekoi where the main love interest is some half-American/Jap.

Meanwhile, reality strikes them with the truth: Hapa whores are bigger white cock suckers than even Asian whores. Life is so funny

can confrim, am jake

What is wrong with the Asian subreddits? Why do they make up these stories?

can confrim, am jake

What is wrong with the Asian subreddits? Why do they make up these stories?
Whats up jake. How did you go from being chad in high school to rotting on incels.is?

Hit 6 figures in tech at 24 years old, and just signed an offer for 300K annual at 28. Recently engaged to my lady of 7 years, who I would say is an objectively beautiful Asian knockout that turns heads whenever she gets dressed up. We’ve supported each other to come so far: we bought a house and our luxury car is paid off.
LMAO brutal betabuxx example makes it seem more real.