Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets beat up by 15 SIMPS in France

Are you kidding me? 15? only 1 would be enough to deform his entire face lol

He seems pretty fine for a guy who got beat up for 15 guys

Last edited:
Let's just agree that parents fail their sons when they fail to make them a thug

- There's schools that brainwash the kids into hating their own people and thinking without logic but emotions (
- There's (((them))) having the control all over social media, entertainment...
- There's a genetic factor as well as race-mixing people won't improve much relations, humans will segregate themselves if given the choice.

Brainwashed low SMV males simp for some white used up pussies, while doing what women always wanted : bullying other men to show their worth to females.
You can't blame parents, they aren't in control of anything, anymore.

Are there lots of Chads in France?
Yeah.

Ever wonder why a lot of women used to love to go to France and how the stereotype of how Frenchmen are good at seduction exists?

This number 15 is equivalent to two sections worth of units and can hold off a street or few blocks in front of an all out assault. Foids' got Army now.

After they beat up these ricecels, they will then proceed to KREMPIE their sisters who will be begging for the white bullies' semen.

I bet that the attackers weren't ethnically cumskin but actually shitskins. Civilized people don't 15v3 but on the other hand some sand-niggers... :feelshehe:
Probably they were black, Paris is overrun like the rest of France and WE

ALWAYS carry a gun

France is no place for Asian males just like western countries are no place for curries.
Only white and black men are welcome in western countries and the culture you see and stories you hear prove it everyday.

Simps would literally kill you to impress a woman :lul:

Simps would literally kill you to impress a woman :lul:
Which is why uncucked men have to be ready to kill them if they try acting like faggots.

I hope the evil females get what they deserve.

The human race disgusts me.

Racism is bad, but this is even worse, the guys got beaten up just for being subhuman framelets.

Guarantee that wouldn't have happened if they were thugmaxxed Chaddams from Algeria or Tyrones from Senegal

they were probably brown

let's face it, ISIS is an excuse for men who don't get their dick sucked to act aggressively toward women and whites
I wish i was low inhib enough to Join ISIS, must be Nice AF to rape and/or behead every foid or soycuck that disagrees with you( obviously only raping the foids in Bleach Brave souls for Android and IOS).
they were probably brown

LIFEFUEL

This attack made two noodlewhore commenters think twice about chasing that French Chad dream

View attachment 365673

View attachment 365674

Why the fuck are they so obsessed with France anyway. Do they have their minds stuck in the last century when the "love capital of the world" meme was still alive? The only thing Paris is the capital of now is the beheadings xD

If only Napoleon would not fall maybe he would straighten the republic the fuck out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kJa3jqK4k&ab_channel=SamuelFarina

I bet that the attackers weren't ethnically cumskin but actually shitskins. Civilized people don't 15v3 but on the other hand some sand-niggers... :feelshehe:
top kek.you haven't interacted with white trash at all.stormfags are so fucking deluded kek.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_UoERGRFGU

Apparently this is what happened:

Jfl this is the state of western soyciety. Roasties pick on some low status subhuman and when he defends himself they call their army of simps to beat him up :feelsclown:

multi-national,multi-racial,multi-languistic,multi fucking anything is one huge fucking mistake.mans pride is too big.

Last edited:
multi-national,multi-racial,multi-languistic,multi fucking anything is one huge fucking mistake.mans pride is too big.

It isn't. Stormfags are the mistake. They should be summarily executed. And so should Bible thumpers and Quran thumpers and the thumpers of any dusty old book that the low IQ like to thump.

he needs to join some asian gangs not some kpop shits

top kek.you haven't interacted with white trash at all.stormfags are so fucking deluded kek.
top kek.you haven't interacted with non-white trash at all.stormfags are so fucking deluded kek.

Incels always lose.

Chad and bullies always win.

Guaranteed all those attackers were shitskins. Including the foids.

I don't care for party goers.
Pinoycels and Indonesians, the most incel of asians, naturally were first to form that asian JIHAD alliance
I wouldn't say Indonesians are the most incel of asians, especially since they have mixed with Arabs a lot throughout history, so they have caucasion features, and as well all know Caucasion > Negroid > Mongoloid when it comes to bones. I would say Vientamese are the worst. Tibetans and Mongols look good though

a0d9e1681e736f5d045c823197443664.jpg

let's face it, ISIS is an excuse for men who don't get their dick sucked to act aggressively toward women and whites
ISIS are jews
French are the most most cucked people on the planet.
Not that I support the action, but you JUST KNOW French are cucks when Truck of Peace killed 80+ and injures 200+ pigskins and they didn't do shit. What's funny is if you go on /pol/, those poor pathetic fags think muh white race will have some magic awakening and mass deport ethnics or massacre us. Yet I have pointed out how they never do shit no matter how bad things get, the only time whites chimpout is when their god emperors, the Jews, give them permission, such as with Iraq invasion after 9/11. No joke, I garuntee you if the government had not made a big deal of 9/11, the docile pigskins would have ignored the same way they ignore all this ass kicking they're getting in France.

It's even funnier when Americans on /pol/ talk shit about Muslims and screech about us, when they have a far worse demographic situation to worry about, namely Hispanics and Africans. Whites are the biggest cucks EXCEPT when it comes to serving Israel. They are the optimal goyim

870d758da245d8c9db0951a0015a0409.jpg

Last edited:
It's racist only to talk against the blacks, it's ok to make fun of and beat up ricecels, they claim moral superiority and equality as long it suits their needs, they would hang those blacks again if it would benefit them.