Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel gets assaulted by group of sheboons, hits back then gets beat up by nigger simps

Wouldnt happen to my carrying ass:feelsthink:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakoutsReborn/comments/ugfn4w/if_theres_a_pair_you_better_beware_if_theres/

post about niggers acting like niggers (vid is an interesting racepill because the niggresses clearly prefer the only white guy in the crowd, which the niggers obviously dislike

comment: Even the most white trash trailer trash wifebeater meth heads doesn't act like this, what's wrong with these lawyers,teenagers and scientists?

based sub :feelskek: we'll see how long-lived it ends up being

Hmmmm I wonder what the common denominator in all these incidents is...

Unfortunate for this to happen to him.

(Ignore this...I have other reasons):

Black males have often bullied me.

Although I rarely think of it, a Hmong man once called me a "Nigger" as I was walking home from the local dollar store. He was angry because I didn't have any coins to give him.

Very, very nice.

I am not Russian, but I share the unique Siberian gifts too:

View attachment 589552

View attachment 589551

View attachment 589553

I identify with the only race that has generally treated me well. This is despite being insulted by a Hmong man once, which I easily brushed off since he was worthy of my respect.

A1

A2

A3

This would've been a much better video if the ricecel had a shotgun.

If I was American I'd 100% be carrying a gun. Especially in neighbourhoods where there's more of them

Why normans are so violent?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakoutsReborn/comments/ugfn4w/if_theres_a_pair_you_better_beware_if_theres/

post about niggers acting like niggers (vid is an interesting racepill because the niggresses clearly prefer the only white guy in the crowd, which the niggers obviously dislike

comment: Even the most white trash trailer trash wifebeater meth heads doesn't act like this, what's wrong with these lawyers,teenagers and scientists?

based sub :feelskek: we'll see how long-lived it ends up being

He relaxed, like WAY too much jfl

Blacks are just huge simps in general. What other race do you know that says that their women are queens and goddesses. The "blacks are based" meme from the redditcel days are extremely misguided.

This is one of the major reasons why a lot of white foids don't wanna have children with poor or average white guys. The more goodlooking and racist the white foid is, the richer that she demands her white male partner to be.

Because their white children will go to failing schools with black kids and end up in situations like this Asian kid. Unfortunately, its the reality, not all black people are like this but way too many are.

Whites really, and I mean really, don't wanna be around blacks. Don't believe all of that BLM bullshit. A lot of Asians don't mind being around blacks though, unlike white people, and tend to end up in situations like in this video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back