Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel finds cute Ukrainian girlfriend, makes multiple videos about "rescuing her" on Social Media

Was she his GF before the war started? He is a Chang, maybe she really likes him.

and niggers like this will get cheated on the first.

Being Genuine? nice to others?

hahaha omegakeklul , not in this satanic rotten Place

Ricefuel for lifecels

He mogs the shit out of me

Was she his GF before the war started? He is a Chang, maybe she really likes him.
he literally has 355k followers on instagram.even if he was ugly, i doubt he would be alone.

he literally has 355k followers on instagram.even if he was ugly, i doubt he would be alone.
Yeah, high status/rich guys can easily get GFs

it will be interesting when she leaves and takes the money

She mouth width mogs him lol. She looks slightly more masculine than him.

hes not a chang. just an opportunist who lucked out. good for him.

shes eventually going to leave him for Chadimir

Where are the rich women rescuing the male normies in Ukraine?

mogs me. if thats a ricecel i dont even know what you would call me :feelsautistic:

Just be solvent enough to rescue brah

Meanwhile, Ukrainian Incels under the age of 20 get killed by russian invaders and no one bats an eye. This world is a fucking cesspool of unfairness.

I really think it's time that conflicts as this expand so fucking EVERBODY will suffer.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian Incels under the age of 20 get killed by russian invaders and no one bats an eye. This world is a fucking cesspool of unfairness.

I really think it's time that conflicts as this expand so fucking EVERBODY will suffer.
Man are Expendables / there to be exploited.

Imagine your forced to Fight with litteraly nothing to gain for Someone or something that couldnt Care less about you , while Woman are allowed to flee :feelsclown::feelshaha: ( and fuck Someone when their Safe , while Your Out there being some random Ass cannonfooder )

Its unfair and man should fucking Revolt at this point.

Why do these idiots keep wasting their money on toilets ?

He is doctor or something like that?

Well slav girl is not hard to get if you look decent(because of poverty and the male here look like shit) but he giga mog me anyways.

Yeah, high status/rich guys can easily get GFs

I know millionairecels personally, believe me, it's all looks, looks, looks, and looks. :blackpill:

Izayacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back