Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel cope

Well, on rare occasions you do see some lucky asian dudes with foids in SF.

But on the whole, the vast majority of foids of all races discriminate against us very strongly. That is why its rare.

Theres no question about it, on the weekends, you see WMAF couples everywhere. In neighborhood streets, in grocery stores, in malls, in restaurants, etc... The trendy main districts where all of the foot activity is, you see more WMAF couples than WHITE couples. Jfl clown world.

I don't care anymore though. SF/Silicon valley is just a wealthy bubble and the rest of the country is literally rotting and falling apart. Actually, SF is an even bigger shithole nowadays. The homeless problem right now is on apocalyptic levels.

I swear man these foids are racist ass fuck. Especially the white cunts. SF IS racist ass fuck. Dead serious. Don't fuckin believe that hype about how its progressive or any of that bullshit. Nearly zero AMWF, BMWF. Massive segregation and massive racial and class wealth disparity. No other interracial couples of any sort. Nothing but WMAF couples everywhere and the white foids are literally, and I mean, literally, racist pieces of shit (because how do you explain the consistent hostile/rude treatment from them even when you didn't do anything or say anything to them as an ethnic subhuman male). The white males here literally have foid orbiters kid you not. Of all races.

Last edited:

But on the whole, the vast majority of foids of all races discriminate against us very strongly. That is why its rare.

Theres no question about it, on the weekends, you see WMAF couples everywhere. In neighborhood streets, in grocery stores, in malls, in restaurants, etc... The trendy main districts where all of the foot activity is, you see more WMAF couples than WHITE couples. Jfl clown world.

I don't care anymore though. SF is just a wealthy bubble and the rest of the country is literally rotting and falling apart.

I swear man these foids are racist ass fuck. Especially the white cunts. SF is racist ass fuck. Dead serious. Don't fuckin believe that hype about how its progressive or any of that bullshit. Nearly zero AMWF, BMWF. No other interracial couples of any sort. Nothing but WMAF couples everywhere and the white foids are literally, and I mean, literally, racists pieces of shit. The white males here literally have foid orbiters kid you not. Of all races.
SFcels are right about one thing, getting out of white countries is what we need to do.

TL;DR

Redditor thinks:

1. White men are degenerates

2. WMAF is cringe, with a copious amount of examples.

3. KPOP is the future, ricemen will be the alphas

tl;dr: ricecel COPE

I don't care anymore though. SF/Silicon valley is just a wealthy bubble and the rest of the country is literally rotting and falling apart. Actually, SF is an even bigger shithole nowadays. The homeless problem right now is on apocalyptic levels.

I swear man these foids are racist ass fuck. Especially the white cunts. SF IS racist ass fuck. Dead serious. Don't fuckin believe that hype about how its progressive or any of that bullshit. Nearly zero AMWF, BMWF. Massive segregation and massive racial and class wealth disparity. No other interracial couples of any sort. Nothing but WMAF couples everywhere and the white foids are literally, and I mean, literally, racist pieces of shit (because how do you explain the consistent hostile/rude treatment from them even when you didn't do anything or say anything to them as an ethnic subhuman male). The white males here literally have foid orbiters kid you not. Of all races.

I see your SF and I raise you Canada.