Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel BRUTALLY friendzoned in front of hunreds of thousands on Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
nothing like some potent suifuel in the morning :feelsrope:

Attachments

• 7D9B869F-5031-439E-83F6-7C57AF75CC40.jpeg
    7D9B869F-5031-439E-83F6-7C57AF75CC40.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 515
Men can't be friends with women this day and age with the social media, they'll just get publicly humiliated and become a meme with pictures like that.

He should be happy this noodlewhore let him to be near him without wearing a mask and suit. she's fuck white men only

Sad part is he facemoggs her in my opinion

Ive seen memes like this before.....back when i followed normie humor

She did this to show the chad in their friend circle that they're not actually together and that she's still available for their weekly casual sex appointment. Unfortunately for her it seems to have went viral and now she'll be exposed for being a leech whore most likely. But this is twitter so probably not.

Men can't be friends with women this day and age with the social media, they'll just get publicly humiliated and become a meme with pictures like that.
No friends. Only fuckbuddies or nothing.

I still think that the ricecel can ascend. They're both Asian, right??

I still think that the ricecel can ascend. They're both Asian, right??
bruhh a noodlewhore WONT touch a ricecel with a fucking STICK

he is lucky for being allowed to be near her lmao

bruhh a noodlewhore WONT touch a ricecel with a fucking STICK

he is lucky for being allowed to be near her lmao
JFL let me cope. That's potent suifuel for me as a ricecel. I just want a qt Asian gf :cryfeels::cryfeels:

JFL let me cope. That's potent suifuel for me as a ricecel. I just want a qt Asian gf :cryfeels::cryfeels:
i didnt know you were a ricecel bro..:cryfeels:

Someone tell me he he's least banged her a few times, otherwise he's been utltra cucked...

Pretty much.
No friends. Only fuckbuddies or nothing.

Friends with benefits, fuck buddies or now "play partners"... as opposed to friendzoned. That's the real :blackpill: aka sexual chemistry & what ignites sexual chemistry other than physical attraction?
Normies will definitely understand that.

fucking sad he mogs her face wise lmfao

He's not even weird or awkward.

as a white incel, noodlewhores are my last hope

he is legit her looksmatch.... but gooks will only gargle chad cum

She likes him for his personality...
If he was better looking, she would date her.

It's fucking over for him

She likes him for his personality...
If he was better looking, she would date her.

It's fucking over for him
It never began for orbiting cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back