Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel beats cheating Slav whore

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Apparently he caught her with another man

And below, a noodlewhore made a video, because most Koreans were taking his side -- 1) she was a cheating whore after all, and 2) it's natural to stick up for your people, but she makes a video complaining about this fact. She's defending a bitch she doesn't know against a man of her own culture; typical noodlewhore. Also, on this youtube link, beware the soy whiteknight comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Bpvwo7wUE&t=256s

clown world JFL and ofc foids will defend degeneracy

And nothing wrong was done. Beating up cheaters should be allowed by law

How did you do this, when i clicked on the play button, it played from a pre specified time slot.
I also didn't know this. If you reply to his post you can see the code you need to use to do it

How did you do this, when i clicked on the play button, it played from a pre specified time slot.
I didn’t intend to do that—-I must’ve copied the link from that moment
And nothing wrong was done. Beating up cheaters should be allowed by law
Among East Asians, Korean guys are the most based —- normies don’t know that because they get their view of Koreans from androgynous boy bands like BTS. The bitch in question prob thought she married a girly simp that would put up with her sluttiness

Last edited:
that was her payment for race betraying with gooks

Cheating whores should be tied to a pole and stoned to death

Apparently he caught her with another man

And below, a noodlewhore made a video, because most Koreans were taking his side -- 1) she was a cheating whore after all, and 2) it's natural to stick up for your people, but she makes a video complaining about this fact. She's defending a bitch she doesn't know against a man of her own culture; typical noodlewhore. Also, on this youtube link, beware the soy whiteknight comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Bpvwo7wUE&t=256s

Why do these rice whores always look like monkeys :feelsugh: