Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel asked out 100 girls on a date to get over his fear of rejection.

If the Minneapolis bullies are around, then you understand why this won't work.

Just saying, if I did this I would probably get arrested for sexual harassment, but maybe that's just an excuse.

Depressing af

If I tried this I would be thrown into the most inhumane supermax establishment in existence 0.5 seconds upon making eye contact with a foid

You must be comfortable with a platonic relationship if you pursue minors for friendship online.

Re: see he was in the kids chatroom, but he wasn't a kid
King_Queen
Png

#189895437Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:24 AM CDT
What is the issue? I enjoy going onto chat rooms for teenagers daily. I can spend hours befriending them. It is not harmful nor malicious.

Either the blackpill is a lie or some of those attractive foids said yes for funsies since they're on camera. Wonder which is more likely

Just saying, if I did this I would probably get arrested for sexual harassment, but maybe that's just an excuse.
Same I get avoided or thrown under the rug, so there’s little point in asking some female out.

Same I get avoided or thrown under the rug, so there’s little point in asking some female out.
Oh yeah man exactly, like I'm genuinely sure, and I'm not kidding here, I am absolutely certain that if I, in my current state asked more than 10 girls in just my college alone, I would get kicked out.

Oh yeah man exactly, like I'm genuinely sure, and I'm not kidding here, I am absolutely certain that if I, in my current state asked more than 10 girls in just my college alone, I would get kicked out.
That’s bullshit that your college could you kick you out for asking women to go out with you.

This Gynocentric Society pushing more arbitrary crap in our lives smh.

If those foids were not on camera, they would have called the police

That’s bullshit that your college could you kick you out for asking women to go out with you.

This Gynocentric Society pushing more arbitrary crap in our lives smh.
Yeah no it's utter bullshit. I feel like I have to watch my every word around women, because I know that these fuckers will use any excuse they can to get me away from them. I hate this misandrist society, women can be shit and awful to men but the second a guy so much as gives a woman a FUCKING COMPLIMENT and he isn't attractive? Sorry, sexual harassment!

He got 19 yeses by cold approaching average-attractive women.

If you think East Asians have it bad you’re delusional. He’s not even attractive and has a bunch of cystic acne.

Yeah no it's utter bullshit. I feel like I have to watch my every word around women, because I know that these fuckers will use any excuse they can to get me away from them. I hate this misandrist society, women can be shit and awful to men but the second a guy so much as gives a woman a FUCKING COMPLIMENT and he isn't attractive? Sorry, sexual harassment!
Shit has gotten out of line, females pressing sexual harassment on anything is stupid and foolish on them, idk why society is ok letting them go away with this.

I agree what you said, this world has become cucked af.

Shit has gotten out of line, females pressing sexual harassment on anything is stupid and foolish on them, idk why society is ok letting them go away with this.

Because society is full of cucks who allow themselves to be seduced by these disgusting women. That's why we incels are special. We're free from the charm of women who are manipulating society into becoming worse.

It fucking sucks, man, almost vomit inducing, I DREAM of the day a woman randomly goes up to hug me, but if I were ever to do that to a woman, I would get a restraining order.

Because society is full of cucks who allow themselves to be seduced by these disgusting women. That's why we incels are special. We're free from the charm of women who are manipulating society into becoming worse.

It fucking sucks, man, almost vomit inducing, I DREAM of the day a woman randomly goes up to hug me, but if I were ever to do that to a woman, I would get a restraining order.
Yeah

Even with that, I also still crave for a romantic relationship oddly enough. It’s brutal

@Mecoja suifuel for ricecels

@Mecoja suifuel for ricecels
I think it’s lifefuel for ricecels. He got 19 approvals from cold approaching.

He even has moderate cystic acne and a below average face.

Either the blackpill is a lie or some of those attractive foids said yes for funsies since they're on camera. Wonder which is more likely
camera played a massive role. He should do the experiment again this time with hidden cameras, youll see how his rejection number increase

Blackpill is false of course.... :owo:

mogs me for having the balls to approach:feelsrope:

I tried to ask a girl out in college once. She called the Dean of Students and I was almost suspended for harassment. A note went into my file.

Just a poison warning label for ogremaxxers.

He's 6'1. He's a cho normie. Not an incel. The bit where the little stacy says "omg oh you're 6'1? tee hee maybe we can date then" FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Last edited:
judging by the women's reactions he worded it like "would you go on a date with me" not "will you go on a date with me" huge difference. saying "sure I WOULD go on a date on you is not binding. they never agreed to go on a date with him, they're jsut saying they "would" if he asked. now if he actually DID ask properly... the situation would be different

He's 6'1. He's a cho normie. Not an incel. The bit where the little stacy says "omg oh you're 6'1? tee hee maybe we can date then" FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
Tallfag ethnics are giga fakecels, 6’1 for an Asian is like being a 6’4 for a white. @PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper

He even looks ugly, height > face

Tallfag ethnics are giga fakecels, 6’1 for an Asian is like being a 6’4 for a white. @PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper
Tallness does not equate to fakeceldom.

Keep sucking tallfag dick, manlet
You basically are just a cheap knockoff of Recluse at this point. You even stole his avi. JFL.

There's also virtue signalling involved, though, tbh, they weren't directly asked to date him; but this just proves how much the literal good looking tallfags here are LARPing. :feelsohgod:

Tall ethnics can get their looksmatches at the very least, as long as their faces aren't vomitfuel.

Last edited:

Foids are the new elite class.

What is this childish lying bluepilled horse shit......

Tell that retard to put his YouFag camera away discreetly in his pocket and try again. I'm surprised that he got any rejections at all considering he sticks the camera right in their faces and everyone knows that they're going on social media. Everyone should know by now that foid will never reveal her true feelings while being taped or facing any sort of public judgment, unless you were born yesterday

judging by the women's reactions he worded it like "would you go on a date with me" not "will you go on a date with me" huge difference. saying "sure I WOULD go on a date on you is not binding. they never agreed to go on a date with him, they're jsut saying they "would" if he asked. now if he actually DID ask properly... the situation would be different
This here also