Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel ascends with white becky

Another redhead race-mixing

why is she with him/it?

Hes a better looking asian, still having kids in 2020+ is irresponsible.

Racewar in the comments, kek.

You get a self hating Elliot Rodger type

“You burn the rice, you pay the price”

@BreezyHills doxxed

I thank them for creating the next Eliot Rodgers

It's rare seeing a AMWF couple instead of the other way around.

:feelshaha:

BAN ALL ETHNIC "CELS"

Any specific reason ?
Climate Change, Wars, Hyperinflation, Social Media, Gamefication, Religious bias, cultural changes, 7th mass extinction, Technocracy, Diseases, Wageslavery and Future risks are just primary outside reasons that any parent cant control.

Genetics, Lack of desire for children, Relationship problems, Antinatalism, Financial Problems, traumatic childhood experiences and Drugs/Addictions are primary inside reasons that you may be able to control but give pathway to decide of bringing another human being into the world.

His son will become the new ER.

JBR is law

I thank them for creating the next Eliot Rodgers
that a foid brat dummy :feelskek:

in 20+yrs she'll gobbling some tyrone/chads dick while claiming how much she hates her dad.

they must hate their redhair so their trying to purge it from their bloodline
But why a brown gook? There's black haired europeans as well JFl. And ginger hair looks amazing on women

Didnt work, the spawn is redhaired 25% Asian
She's a dirty blonde color, and most kids lose their hair color when they grow older. Even pure europeans born with golden blonde hair can end up with black hair as adults

But why a brown gook? There's black haired europeans as well JFl. And ginger hair looks amazing on women
maybe she wanted to be more quirky by breeding with a chink, and i agree ginger hair looks better on foid, moreso than men tbh.

maybe she wanted to be more quirky by breeding with a chink, and i agree ginger hair looks better on foid, moreso than men tbh.
There's still turks as a better option if she wants mongoloid cock. Insane crazy bitch. Then again, I'm pretty sure Lauren Southern also got Riced