Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel and Currycel try PUA and then this happens

It is illegal for a currycel or ricecel to approach women of any race.

Not a lot has changed since the 1800's in our countries.

Lonely men are the result of technology and modernity.

Not only feminists want to preserve racism and classism in their own countries, they want to impose their ideology on every country on earth. The first act of the dictatorship of proletariat shall be the genocide of all feminists. The second act, the enslavement of all w*men remaining.

Last edited:
Beyond over for curries and rice males.

Just say "hi" = advice to normies

+ "to the cops" = to ethnics

1:56 If they are approached by men who are ..... she wanted to say curry or rice but then remembered it is not time yet....

1:56 If they are approached by men who are ..... she wanted to say curry or rice but then remembered it is not time yet....
That time is coming tho, when they'll imprison rice and curry males in Unis and in office styled prisons and force them to work for food and deny them admission into Unis and jobs if they don't agree to that, the later is already happening:cryfeels:

normie logic "omg brooo why y no approach broo just say hii broo:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"\
incel proceeds to approach
also normie "stop harrasing my queen brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

She almost let that one slip :lul:
W*men are beyond retarded.

meanwhile tyrone

Attachments

• 15915431873053.jpg
    15915431873053.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 235
When the fuck are they are going to learn

Not only feminists want to preserve racism and classism in their own countries, they want to impose their ideology on every country on earth. The first act of the dictatorship of proletariat shall be the genocide of all feminists. The second act, the enslavement of all w*men remaining.

One thing I noticed is how white women are projecting onto white men racism. When in reality white guys I see are personal friends with ethnic men, and white men regularly not only date, but marry ethnic women and have families with them..

But white women the racism is off the charts. Like not even being willing to talk to an ethnic male or sit next to one let alone be friend with one.. and these ethnic males are fellow countrymen of the women, full citizens.

Thing is they are convincing ethnic women to join them. Luckily it seems like in Afghanistan there is a resistance.

One thing I noticed is how white women are projecting onto white men racism. When in reality white guys I see are personal friends with ethnic men, and white men regularly not only date, but marry ethnic women and have families with them..

But white women the racism is off the charts. Like not even being willing to talk to an ethnic male or sit next to one let alone be friend with one.. and these ethnic males are fellow countrymen of the women, full citizens.

Thing is they are convincing ethnic women to join them. Luckily it seems like in Afghanistan there is a resistance.
https://incels.is/threads/save-your-stacies-currycel-rapists-are-coming-to-a-uni-near-you.242462/
Curries can't catch a break, idk how can someone stay mentally stable in such hostile environments, it's not like that it's any better anywhere else tho, they hate ugly men more than anything:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Puas keep sending to death truecels

Precisely.
White foids can get away with racism because they express it implicitly. They adhere the latest mainstream anti-racism buzzwords while in practice supporting every single institution that makes the lives of racial minorities harder.
Then they scapegoat some random white guy who said nigger on the internet.
Feminism was prompted by neo-libs in order to further their globalist agenda.

Jfl if it was a typical good looking white Canadian guy, she wouldn't complain at all and even give her number to him.

Foids in the anglosphere are extremely prejudiced against Asian males. Where is the social justice? We see our women constantly being taken by white guys and the moment we try to socialize or hit on them, they dont care at all for social justice and to alleviate some of our suffering via lessen the disparity between WMAF and AMWF couples.

Absolutely spot on, couldn't have said it better. White dudes, as much as I resent them for taking noodles, treat me like a normal human being for the most part (aside from the rich chads of course).

Now with white women, I will put my life on it and swear by it, that the average white woman basically is extremely racist against men of color like myself and society doesn't see it because people fall for their SJW bs crap. They totally get away with it all. I swear I don't feel like they view me as human whatsoever and I strongly resent them for it. I get treated very poorly by them even when I am not making a move on them or anything.

Last edited:
Getting the cops called on you just for trying to talk to someone. Poor bastards.

Oh no, she felt uncomfortable in this situation:(.
Well, if there wouldn’t be millions of lonely men out there this hadn’t happened. Does she think men like to cold approach women? No, they are lonely and desperate.

-> I hate women!

Wasn't there a curry in the UK that got arrested for doing this?

PUA/cold approach daygame and then got arrested for "disturbing the peace"

Actually, it's gotten worse. At least in the 1800s, rices and curries were allowed to approach women of their own race.

Damn. I remember in 2012 when you were still allowed to approach. There was a youtube channel called simplepickup consisting of a ricecel, currycel and white, and they would get away with tons of daygame approaches

It's not long before they legalize laws that literally prohibit under-5 men from getting within 50 meters of a foid.

Why am I only getting audio in one ear?

If it was Chad, she wouldn't be mad