Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ricecel (6’2”) gets refused service and causes a scene!

analyticalthinker

analyticalthinker

Greycel
Jay Zhang goes to a burger restaurant to pick up the six pieces of fried chicken he had ordered. Unfortunately, the owner wanted to play hard to get and refused service.

Why? We’re not even allowed to get food these days jfl

>cel
>6'2 ethnic
Pick one

I hate these NT fags full of confidence larping as having social anxiety.

Why? We’re not even allowed to get food these days jfl
I fucking know right? This curry gymcel owner wouldn’t give me the six pieces of chicken that I had ordered from over FIVE-MUTHAFUCKIN-HOURS-AGO! WHAT THE FUCK?!

I fucking know right? This curry gymcel owner wouldn’t give me the six pieces of chicken that I had ordered from over FIVE-MUTHAFUCKIN-HOURS-AGO! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Man you’re making me hungry

Jay Zhang goes to a burger restaurant to pick up the six pieces of fried chicken he had ordered. Unfortunately, the owner wanted to play hard to get and refused service.

Brutal even having an attractive feature on being tall and still gets treated like shit just for being Asian brutal

refused service???
segregation never ended it just shifted targets

Brutal even having an attractive feature on being tall and still gets treated like shit just for being Asian brutal
It was almost like he was jealous of my height and has never seen an Asian who’s 6’2” in his life! So, as the brown currycel who is 5’8” what’d you know? He refused service!

Chad when someone tells him no.

Heightpillers on suicide watch.
It was almost like he was jealous of my height and has never seen an Asian who’s 6’2” in his life! So, as the brown currycel who is 5’8” what’d you know? He refused service!
This is what happens to people who have some feature or other that other people envy. They are actually worse off, because it gets them targeted.