Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice simp defends femoid from her Tyrone ex-boyfriend, gets stabbed in head, and now owes $50k hospital bill

do we actually know that Kelvin Lee was defending his female friend, or is it possible that the exBF was actually targeting Kelvin in which case maybe it's just self-defense?

lumacker told the Courier News that Hamm tried to hurt the woman after he kicked in the door of the apartment. Lee, who was unarmed, got Hamm into a headlock but let him go when he agreed not to hurt the woman, Plumacker said. Instead Hamm came at Lee with the knife and cause several serious injuries,

I'd like to know what reliable source we have for "tried to hurt the woman" because obviously Jordan Hamm is dead and can't give his side of things.

It's entirely possible that Kelvin was the target and that he and his friend just lied because it makes him look better like he's brave.
Maybe to make it up for him for not telling him about a jealous ex and getting him in the crosshairs.
Cuck, i wish the tyrone killed him
nothing cucked about self defense, even if the foid had been targeted first you might think "he'll kill me next" and be proactive in engaging them while they're distracted going after the foid

using a headlock against a guy holding a knife though... jesus... why not smack his arm with a chair or something to get him to drop knife first?
The caption is wrong.
Ex bf attacked him while he was sleeping, not the girl. He wasn't defending her, he was trying not to die.
Seems there are different accounts/interpretations circulating. Going by this one you linked...

Carl Samson of NextShark said:
Hamm broke in through the back door of the Main Street apartment and attacked Lee.

Lee was stabbed in the back of his skull during the attack.

This definitely makes it sound like Lee was the initial target and not the foid. IE maybe Hamm knew where she lived and stalked her and only broke in after he thought she had a new BF.

Getting stabbed in the back of the skull sounds like something that would happen if you got ambushed from behind. I'm not sure how it happens if you're the one sneaking up on an attacker going after a girl.

I guess in theory if a guy's behind you putting you in a head lock you could reach around and stab him in the back of the skull if the knife was long and curved but I'd think it'd be pretty awkward.

Generally if you stab someone behind you, you hit them in the face or at most the sides...

Headlock

That said, you can see above sometimes people will turn their head while doing the headlock, so an attack aimed at your right side could hit the back of the headlockers' skull where it would normally hit the right side of their head.

My speculation on what happened:
She dates incels because she's extremely ugly. She broke up with him by ghosting him.
She was sleeping with the new guy. Ex, came in and attacked the new guy who was in her bed sleeping with her.
No normal, or even average looking woman would even be friends with this creep, let alone let him sleep in her house.
Are you saying that you think Kelvin Lee is more attractive than Jordan Hamm?

Compare
He must have relaxed
:lul:
$50k bill, but only paid $20k out of pocket, so did he somehow managed to get donations worth $30k?

WHY IS THE ATTACKER NOT REQUIRED TO PAY THAT $50k BILL THAT HE CAUSED?
because he jumped in front of a train hours later: they'd need to sue his estate before his assets are partitioned to his heirs, and my guess is he doesn't have much money to his name
Hardened nigger criminal doing a breakin with knife vs. fragile gook.

JFL. he had it coming.
getting attacked by jealous nigra when trying to ascend with a girl who friendzoned you isn't something I'd blame him for

odds are he prob wasn't told everything about Hamm and didn't expect this

I expect it's pretty standard for foids to let gentlemen Brads orbit them as WK human shields when they upgrade from chadlites to gigachads, and not tell them fucking ANYTHING about the violent men who might target them by proxy

Last edited:
That bluepill retard ricecel is probably sitting in his hospital bed thinking "oh man I'm definitely gonna get laid for this".

Why do IT cucks always use strength related insults on their sub?
Not sure, do they mock female rape victims for not overpowering their attackers too? I don't really understand it.

To speculate, it's probably like they think it will harm our masculine egos.

It's applying a double-standard but perhaps they view sexist attacks on us as fair game because they view us as sexist.

IE they assume all of us are traditionalists thinking "women belong in the kitchen and don't deserve rights" ergo they feel empowered to say stuff like "men should earn all the money" or "men should be strong and do the labor and soldiering"

The thing is: while this place has the freedom of speech allowing for expression of traditionalist views (and maybe the majority hold them? no idea how to poll on that) I think there's a large enough segment of us who are non-traditionalist (ie okay with women voting/working, sharing responsibilities for things traditionally gender-segregated) that it's irresponsible to make such attacks on us as a whole.

Even those of us who hold some generally views regarding sexual trends (whether that qualifies as sexism is debatable... like racism it comes in degrees) like "they're more hypergamous and prone to deception" (and TBH while I sometimes htink that, I also question it) that's not necessarily aligning with traditionalist viewpoints. Not all sexism is the same just like not all racism is the same.
That bluepill retard ricecel is probably sitting in his hospital bed thinking "oh man I'm definitely gonna get laid for this".
he will probably get hugs by girls who pose for selfies with him and post it on facebook while taking anal from their chad BF
I have no idea what people who do this are really expecting in the endgame.
The woman clearly picked the abuser, at this point let natural selection run its course

Since he's described as an ex it's implied the relationship was over (one presumes this means she broke up with him, though I guess he might've ended it and regretted it?)

So if she did pick him, she may have also un-picked him.

I guess the question is: while people should have some culpability for who they choose to get involved with, to what degree to we expect peoples lives to be forfeit for making bad decisions?

Foids/IT will push the narrative that it was merely uninformed (ie he hid his bad side, she can't be blamed for not knowing he's bad at first) while we might take the alternate view "she knew from the outset what kind of aggressive guy he was, it probably got her wet seeing him bully other people, until it began to inconvenience her"

Which one is true? Probably somewhere in the middle, the world is grays.
deserves it , fucking hate cucks
There is no reason to hate a cuck, a cuck has done nothing wrong besides being gullible and foolish.

Biddies OTOH knowingly sacrifice their interests. That too I have no prob with (you can throw your life away if you want)

I just don't really want to become either of them. Perhaps we sometimes hate what we fear to become even if there is no malice worth hating in either outcome.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. This is what every simp deserves. Maybe this will stop them from white knighting.

this cucks gonna be stuck masturbating with his deformed arm while this chick continues to get dicked by BBCs :feelskek: