Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rice men trait : You're either Chang or Subhuman ricecel

M

mcmoohyun

Admiral
★★★
There is no such thing as middle class for rice men.

Changs have no problem even with cumskin foids, ofc i've never seen any Stacies with Changs but it won't be a big red flag for most white foids if the asian male is Chang. Changs are literally top 10% of rice men. They are likely to be taller than at least 5'11(180cm), and having some sort of prettyboy looks usually.

But what about the rest 90%? They are literally subhumans. Korean male brag that they are the tallest ones in entire Asia(on average) whilst their average height is only about 5'8. This is so brutal. 5'8 is literally subhuman level height in any western countries. Worse yet, noodlewhores will never stop raising the bars. Now you have to be at least 6 ft(183cm) to be considered as "tall guy" in South Korea now. And needless to say that rice male are mostly ugly, have small dicks and narrow bone frame. All these flaws make them utter subhumans so that they don't have any options left, not like white male.

Asia was, and still is the land of cuckness and betabuxxism. But the era is finally coming to its end. Blackpill and racepill is now invading Asia because of globalism. Now ricecels have got only two choices left. Either being a cuck betabuxx for local noodlewhore or rope. We are just born to suffer and you can't escape from the destiny.

rice cels do everything right in life and women still dont like them

Screenshot 20231005 100732 Gallery

average korean male height for younger people is like 5'9.5-5'10 which is not bad. i see plenty of giant korean dudes all the time

5'8.5 is like average taiwanese, chinese height for young men

average korean male height for younger people is like 5'9.5-5'10 which is not bad. i see plenty of giant korean dudes all the time

5'8.5 is like average taiwanese, chinese height for young men
Nah it is from Ministry of Manpower. It's just a massive cope to deny the offical government data.

Nah it is from Ministry of Manpower. It's just a massive cope to deny the offical government data.

its all relative. i believe my numbers are pretty accurate. the average white male in the US who is young is like 5'11-5'11.5 exactly

its all relative. i believe my numbers are pretty accurate. the average white male in the US who is young is like 5'11-5'11.5 exactly
What are you talking about? I came up with official government statistics and there is no such thing as "relative". Maybe you want to talk about the trend that "Younger lads are getting taller around the world" but it has nothing to do what i'm talking about. And even the average height of 2004-born lads was about 174cm, according to Ministry of Manpower. They've grown a little bit but it is still a stretch to claim that the average height of young korean lads is somewhere near 5'9.5 to 5'10.

What are you talking about? I came up with official government statistics and there is no such thing as "relative". Maybe you want to talk about the trend that "Younger lads are getting taller around the world" but it has nothing to do what i'm talking about. And even the average height of 2004-born lads was about 174cm, according to Ministry of Manpower. They've grown a little bit but it is still a stretch to claim that the average height of young korean lads is somewhere near 5'9.5 to 5'10.

who gives a shit what the real height is? were all incel at the end of the day and none of these discussions will make women want us

changs are borderline ricecels in SF

as far as height, the average SEA male is like 5'4 lol. plenty of SEA dudes are like 5'1 to 5'3. I know many.

It is actually even worse than my thought, JFL.

I once was in UK so i knew it was brutal. Didn't know it was like that, though.

It is actually even worse than my thought, JFL.

I once was in UK so i knew it was brutal. Didn't know it was like that, though.
changs can get some noodlewhores but they struggle with non-asian whores.

as for me I don't even have a remote chance. i'm bitter as fuck at how foids don't even notice me or when they do, treat me like shit.

then again the foids here in northern california are truly awful as fuck. feminism means they dress trashy and act trashy as fuck. nasty disgusting slobs they are. tattoos, nose piercings, overweight, dyed hair, pixie cuts, nasty attitude, trashy baggy clothes, etc...

Last edited:

as far as height, the average SEA male is like 5'4 lol. plenty of SEA dudes are like 5'1 to 5'3. I know many.

changs dont have a problem

:feelsrope:

Asia was, and still is the land of cuckness and betabuxxism. But the era is finally coming to its end. Blackpill and racepill is now invading Asia because of globalism. Now ricecels have got only two choices left. Either being a cuck betabuxx for local noodlewhore or rope. We are just born to suffer and you can't escape from the destiny.
The richer foids become the less need they have for a betabuxx. Moreover, thanks to globohomo they can just betabuxx a 6'+ cumskin instead, there's no need for ricecels anymore.

The richer foids become the less need they have for a betabuxx. Moreover, thanks to globohomo they can just betabuxx a 6'+ cumskin instead, there's no need for ricecels anymore.
This is the nub of what i'm saying about.

But what about the rest 90%? They are literally subhumans. Korean male brag that they are the tallest ones in entire Asia(on average) whilst their average height is only about 5'8. This is so brutal. 5'8 is literally subhuman level height in any western countries. Worse yet, noodlewhores will never stop raising the bars. Now you have to be at least 6 ft(183cm) to be considered as "tall guy" in South Korea now.
Funnily enough a lot of coper non asian guys think Asian girls are okay with manlets kek since they are short and petite themselves. Jfl at manlets thinking Asian women don't want tallfags.

Funnily enough a lot of coper non asian guys think Asian girls are okay with manlets kek since they are short and petite themselves. Jfl at manlets thinking Asian women don't want tallfags.
Foids be like :

> I'm tall so i want a tallfag :foidSoy:
> I'm small so i want a tallfag :foidSoy:

Tbh I live around middle class asians and I still see a good amount that are above 5’11 (1 in 16), they are definitely closer to the height bell curve of whites now.

Tbh I live around middle class asians and I still see a good amount that are above 5’11 (1 in 16), they are definitely closer to the height bell curve of whites now.
Just be chang

If you don’t look like this as a Asian men it’s over;

It's more of a ethnic trait either you are good looking or totally ugly no in-between.

Yea in here Singapore too, almost 1 in 8 people are 5’10++, I’ve once saw a 6’5++ Chang, very brutal

There is no such thing as middle class for rice men.

Changs have no problem even with cumskin foids, ofc i've never seen any Stacies with Changs but it won't be a big red flag for most white foids if the asian male is Chang. Changs are literally top 10% of rice men. They are likely to be taller than at least 5'11(180cm), and having some sort of prettyboy looks usually.

But what about the rest 90%? They are literally subhumans. Korean male brag that they are the tallest ones in entire Asia(on average) whilst their average height is only about 5'8. This is so brutal. 5'8 is literally subhuman level height in any western countries. Worse yet, noodlewhores will never stop raising the bars. Now you have to be at least 6 ft(183cm) to be considered as "tall guy" in South Korea now. And needless to say that rice male are mostly ugly, have small dicks and narrow bone frame. All these flaws make them utter subhumans so that they don't have any options left, not like white male.

We are destined to extinction