Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rice have a higher smv than curries

Imagine being half street shitting southern jungle curry and half east asian stemcel chink.
The selfish parents that created you should be put on trial for crimes against subhumanity.

curries have higher Iqs than cumskins and rices in the west
Rices are a slightly better than curries, on average. It's not because of looks, it's because of status.

A good looking curry can mog the shit out of the best looking rice.
this. we are talking about looks ceiling which some people don't seem to get
name one curry who is worshipped by foids outside of India
i know 0 rices and curries worshipped. Unless you are talking about some kpop niggas

name one curry who is worshipped by foids outside of India
Name one rice who is worshipped by foids other than noodlewhores.

Name one rice who is worshipped by foids other than noodlewhores.
Kpop

Lmfao as if noodlewhores would worship asians. They want them dead more than nazis

Those bts fags tbh
Never saw anyone talking about bts, I actually learned about this bts shit from incel forum. From the rice copers.
Kpop

Lmfao as if noodlewhores would worship asians. They want them dead more than nazis
Never saw any foid talking about kpop shit in my life. This is nothing but some lousy rice coping.

Never saw anyone talking about bts, I actually learned about this bts shit from incel forum. From the rice copers.
Slayers tbh. Just go on their twitter page and read all the posts from white foids getting wet over them. I don’t get it tbh
195F2DC5 21E6 4EA5 AF38 5C8B9810D0A5
57C7D44A 505E 4073 9F3F 85C62550C247

Slayers tbh. Just go on their twitter page and read all the posts from white foids getting wet over them. I don’t get it tbh
View attachment 138057View attachment 138058

May be it's some very recent craze that I didn't know of well. Btw all of those guys look like trannies from bangkok tbh, they don't look like men. I used to think changs look like this:

WZUXpAJ.jpg

Only tall Changs Thunderwangs

Manlet ricecels are doomed for life

Never saw anyone talking about bts, Never saw any foid talking about kpop shit in my life.

7e915b26 b302 4798 a73a 13da9ba75733

Because the main demographic of kpop fans are 10 to 20 year old prepubescent girls. It's already a subculture to begin with, so it's a very specific niche and not as widely consumed as some ricecels would have you believe.

I'm Korean and I hate the whole kpop aesthetic. Somehow East Asians have inverted the traditional looks scale and came up with a new degenerate system where more effeminate looking you are, the higher your smv is. Some kpop fans legit hate it when these tranny looking idols get buff, because it's too 'manly' and that's not a good thing in their eyes.

Strong jawline? strike 1.

Prominent cheekbones? stirke 2.

It's a giant mega cope parade by a low T population; anybody with a common sense can see through that BS.

Last edited:
View attachment 138070

Because the main demographic of kpop fans are 10 to 20 year old prepubescent girls. It's already a subculture to begin with, so it's a very specific niche and not as widely consumed as some ricecels would have you believe.

I'm Korean and I hate the whole kpop aesthetic. Somehow East Asians have inverted the traditional looks scale and came up with a new degenerate system where more effeminate looking you are, the higher your smv is. Some kpop fans legit don't even want these tranny looking idols to get buff, because it's too 'manly' and that's not a good thing in their eyes.

It's a giant mega cope parade by a low T population; anybody with a common sense can see through that BS.
I see pictures of koreans undergoing jaw and zygomatic bones shaving and i am amazed at this. There are incels willing to kill for thise bones

View attachment 138070

I'm Korean and I hate the whole kpop aesthetic. Somehow East Asians have inverted the traditional looks scale and came up with a new degenerate system where more effeminate looking you are, the higher your smv is. Some kpop fans legit hate it when these tranny looking idols get buff, because it's too 'manly' and that's not a good thing in their eyes.

Whenever I hear the word "chang", I have these kind of guys in my imagination

WZUXpAJ.jpg

Those kpop stars look like trannies from bangkok tbh. Yea, I guess they have some appeal to very young girls. Not a general case.

I see pictures of koreans undergoing jaw and zygomatic bones shaving and i am amazed at this. There are incels willing to kill for thise bones

yeah in East Asia any facial feature that indicates masculinity is considered 'ugly'

It's as if they collectively came to terms with the fact that they are low T, and said 'fuck it, we're going full beta'

yeah in East Asia any facial feature that indicates masculinity is considered 'ugly'

It's as if they collectively came to terms with the fact that they are low T, and said 'fuck it, we're going full beta'
Do you find it appealing

Do you find it appealing

generally no.

but in a way I get it, because imagine being a manlet and a framelet but only your face looks masculine. that just looks weird. maybe softer facial features goes better with their overall physique.

generally no.

but in a way I get it, because imagine being a manlet and a framelet but only your face looks masculine. that just looks weird. maybe softer facial features goes better with their overall physique.
I guess low T incels should go to korea

currycels (native) have a stupid low inhibition that allows them to compensate for their low smv disadvantage

currycels (native) have a stupid low inhibition that allows them to compensate for their low smv disadvantage
No way they are ugly. It is due to arranged marriage

I consider myself curry cuz everyone mistakes me for one. Most likely a punjabi one or paki