Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rice gets absolutely destroyed (met internet girlfriend for 1st time)

This has been reposted 100000 times

guys who online date would serve great in the military under Colonel Time Waster

there is no point to online date jfl, you are being used as an emotional sponge and a cash cow.

all people should know that if she is talking to you online, she is talking to many other dudes too.

Why did she talked to him for 2 fucking ears if she werent interested? Better looking guys dont want to listen to her bullshits probably.

Remember watching this nigga years ago

also i'm convinced everyone on this site could get an "online gf" who would even do sexual stuff on cam for them because it's that simple with how whoreish and easy foids are and online foids love juggling guys around in an online dating sphere to get as much male attention and free money as possible

Why did she talked to him for 2 fucking ears if she werent interested? Better looking guys dont want to listen to her bullshits probably.
hoes do love attention and leading on men.
and i bet this ricecel sent her money or something like that :feelsgah:

hoes do love attention and leading on men.
Good looking guys treat her as trash, while this guy boasted her ego for two fucking years and probably listened for her emotional problems 24/7.
i bet this ricecel sent her money or something like that :feelsgah:
Very possible. Used his rich parents money and still not getting pussy.

Good looking guys treat her as trash, while this guy boasted her ego for two fucking years and probably listened for her emotional problems 24/7.

Very possible. Used his rich parents money and still not getting pussy.
This is common with foids. She probably had low self-esteem as a kid and was ugly or something.

This idiot boosted her self-esteem so much that she is ready to get pumped and dumped by Chad.

Paradoxically the more sex foids have, the more self-esteem they have. Virgin foids are full of insecurities.

This is common with foids. She probably had low self-esteem as a kid and was ugly or something.

This idiot boosted her self-esteem so much that she is ready to get pumped and dumped by Chad.

Paradoxically the more sex foids have, the more self-esteem they have. Virgin foids are full of insecurities.
When I was a teen it was normal for ugly/fat girls to hang out with 4-5 guys, and everyone would know those guys are taking a turn on them. Being a cumdumpsters does raise their self esteem because they feel wanted.

also i'm convinced everyone on this site could get an "online gf" who would even do sexual stuff on cam for them because it's that simple with how whoreish and easy foids are and online foids love juggling guys around in an online dating sphere to get as much male attention and free money as possible
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

lol look at how foid hugs him, with disgust

Bruh what a guy. There is no such thing as internet girl friend.