Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rice copers gtfih

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This thread has pics of BTS (kings of kpop maxing and boy maxing) without make up.

High IQ cels know even on stage their SMV is low with any globally high value (ie. High E) foid, and it's pretty much uglies and landwhales who are crazy for them because they are disenfranchised from chads (same concept of why non Tyrone black guys go for white landwhales).

However whatever SMV they may have been perceived as having will be shot to shit when they see this, they have rope tier faces in reality

damn most of em look uglier than some changes I have known

This thread has pics of BTS (kings of kpop maxing and boy maxing) without make up.

High IQ cels know even on stage their SMV is low with any globally high value (ie. High E) foid, and it's pretty much uglies and landwhales who are crazy for them because they are disenfranchised from chads (same concept of why non Tyrone black guys go for white landwhales).

However whatever SMV they may have been perceived as having will be shot to shit when they see this, they have rope tier faces in reality

Makeup or not doesnt matter foids will still worship them

Fakeup strikes again with its illusionary freak show

I'm sure those BTS guys could get some quality pussy if they wanted to

they all mog me to oblivion

i cant read looksmax posts without wanting to kill myself

I'm sure those BTS guys could get some quality pussy if they wanted to
There are 5-6 7/10 Staceys in my class that worship these gooks. One of them even has a BTS necklace. They would be swimming in pussy if they wanted

There are 5-6 7/10 Staceys in my class that worship these gooks. One of them even has a BTS necklace. They would be swimming in pussy if they wanted
I think a lot of the love they get from Stacies is platonic, it's not getting their ovaries tingling, it's just they look nice and do nice shit.

I even think in real world a normie band would score higher quality ass, like one direction or some other shit

I don't believe you
I think a lot of the love they get from Stacies is platonic, it's not getting their ovaries tingling, it's just they look nice and do nice shit.

I even think in real world a normie band would score higher quality ass, like one direction or some other shit
THIS,

Their fascination is more akin to desiring a gay best friend, not as an object of lust to have babies with. Liking BTS is just another form of virtue signaling, since BTS's fame hinges on them being nice super accepting accepting guys

" These fucking gook worshiping roasties are so low iq I swear JFL. "

Humans are fucking hilarious not gonna lie. Every single name in the book for every race once the spotlight isn't on them.

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

:feelskek:
These gooks may not be very famous in America but they are very popular in Turkey
Brootal, even sand whores want to fuck kpop maxxxers
" These fucking gook worshiping roasties are so low iq I swear JFL. "

Humans are fucking hilarious not gonna lie. Every single name in the book for every race once the spotlight isn't on them.

View attachment 336838
"women only go after white dudes, they are just superior to ethnics"

"Fucking dumb whores, don't think know gooks are inferior and shouldnt go after them"

bts is a bad representation of asian men.

View: https://youtu.be/-BncMOm-7ZU

this group has no relevance in the west compared to BTS , but were bigger than BTS in asia when they were popping. They would have been far better kpop poster boys for the international audience

bts is a bad representation of asian men.

View: https://youtu.be/-BncMOm-7ZU

this group has no relevance in the west compared to BTS , but were bigger than BTS in asia when they were popping. They would have been far better kpop poster boys for the international audience

Agree big bang were better looking and more high T masc Dom.
2PM were another group who were pretty masc Dom (but I think half of them were raised in USA/ Cucknada so lower soy diet).

Probably limited appeal to low E noodlewhores with less T receptors, so BTS is sort of the sweet spot.

Similar to JBW bands like Nsync, they were soft enough, with enough of an edge, and a varied mix accross the 5 members to have appeal, whereas a band like 98 degrees couldn't do as well cos they were just 4 high T meatheads

They're not low T enough :p
yes, i think BTS is somehow an agenda to effeminize asian men not gonna lie, given that rice countries are getting stronger and rivaling western powers

definitely, they are considered ugly.by asian local standard, they just somehiw carved a niche in the west as dancing asian tranny monkeys. i say that as an asian who listens to kpop. there are groups way better looking than them. 5 out of 7 of the membets are ugly by showbiz standard
yeah they are literally a group of criminals of convicted felonies (2 of them caught doing drugs, 1 of them drunk drove and hit a guy on the road who may or may not have been zlready dead, 1 was involved in serious organized crime, pimping drug dealing illegal gambiing basically real criminal shit) singing about fucking girls at the club, suicide and getting high, no way they would be given a niche in the west as soy boy asians.
yeah they are literally a group of criminals of convicted felonies (2 of them caught doing drugs, 1 of them drunk drove and hit a guy on the road who may or may not have been zlready dead, 1 was involved in serious organized crime, pimping drug dealing illegal gambiing basically real criminal shit) singing about fucking girls at the club, suicide and getting high, no way they would be given a niche in the west as soy boy asians.

Last edited:
yes, i think BTS is somehow an agenda to effeminize asian men not gonna lie, given that rice countries are getting stronger and rivaling western powers
Gigacope. Only China is rivaling western powers and chinks don't do kpop.

Gigacope. Only China is rivaling western powers and chinks don't do kpop.
Japan and korea are western europe level economic powers, hongkong and singapore are intl finamcial hubs right behind ny and London north korea is the biggest military threat in the world.

plus you know fuckall abt china, chinks dont do kpop lmao you are insanely ignornat kpop and hallyu are huge in china

Japan and korea are western europe level economic powers, hongkong and singapore are intl finamcial hubs right behind ny and London north korea is the biggest military threat in the world.
Japan and Korea are US vassal states. Cope harder.

curry cope rice mogs curry

so are countries in western europe and canada and australia what the fuck is your point
My point is that with the exception of China rice countries are not challenging the US. Now what part of that do you not understand you fucking piss-skin subhuman gook?

My point is that with the exception of China rice countries are not challenging the US. Now what part of that do you not understand you fucking piss-skin subhuman gook?
my point is you are a product of inbreeding there fore your a fucktard piece of shit. i said western countries from the start i didnt say the us, everyone knows usa is the leading power on earth even your braindead mom who failed to raise you right does.
and i thought this is lookism.net for a sec? as an incel you are here calling asian ppl subhuman fucking lol at you go kys

Last edited:
what's bts?

Cope. They brain wash legions of JBS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back