Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rhinoplasty should be subsidized

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
There is nothing worse than an unattractive nose. The importance of your nose is so underrated here it's honestly shocking. I see girls on the regular who would be good looking but their nose makes them ugly/average.

I have a big, wide, bulbous nose typical for my race. It fucking kills me because I cannot imagine it being any other way. When I see people with sharp noses, I honestly can't even see them as the same species as me. I feel so primitive and ugly in comparison to them.

Matter of fact when I photoshop my nose to look better, I look much older, better, and more alpha. Ugly noses fucking suck.

NegroKing said:

I have a hybrid nose, mixed with italian and egyptian. It's my single worse feature, completely destroys my face if you look at me from any angle other than dead on.

I feel like if I lost my glasses and had a better nose, I could actually get some good looking wimenz. I've seen what I believe to be girls locking eyes with me before, but most of the time once they see me from an angle, even the slightest, reality sets in that I'm a subhuman and all assumed attraction is gone.

QuantumDummy said:
I have a hybrid nose, mixed with italian and egyptian. It's my single worse feature, completely destroys my face if you look at me from any angle other than dead on.

I feel like if I lost my glasses and had a better nose, I could actually get some good looking wimenz. I've seen what I believe to be girls locking eyes with me before, but most of the time once they see me from an angle, even the slightest, reality sets in that I'm a subhuman and all assumed attraction is gone.

I feel like every guy in the world has had some bitch locking eyes with him except me. Fuck this shit.

QuantumDummy said:

I feel your pain bro, back when i`m in the public transportation i can feel roasties looking at me, some of them even mirin me like it was some kind of chadlite, but when i return the eye contact directly it go ogre pretty fast.

Wide noses are a death sentence unless you have jeremy meeks tiers of bone or are full black.

NegroKing said:
I feel like every guy in the world has had some bitch locking eyes with him except me. Fuck this shit.

Dude, it's all assumption, seriously. 1, it happens rarely. 2, I don't know what it means. It could just be because of the way I'm looking at them. It never comes off as sexual or like they're attracted which I've observed in public between others before. 3, it could just be in my fucking head. What difference does it make if I had a second longer of eye contact with a woman? Not like anything ever comes of it or she hints for me to do anything. Most women just look away from me in an instant. I'm as truecel as they come and if I wasn't concerned with privacy I'd post a pic.

Unbearable2woman said:
I feel your pain bro, back when i`m in the public transportation i can feel roasties looking at me, some of them even mirin me like it was some kind of chadlite, but when i return the eye contact directly it go ogre pretty fast.

Wide noses are a death sentence unless you have jeremy meeks tiers of bone or are full black.

Bro that's what the fuck I'm saying.. Actually in public transportation I NEVER notice chicks even glance at me. But when out in the streets, unless I'm delusional, I think I've noticed some pretty cute chicks check me out just as we're passing and then immediately jerk their heads away once they see my profile view.

I'll even look at a cute chick multiple times, and she'll look back at me, but honest to god it feels like they're probably scared or wondering why the fuck I'm even looking.. I hate this shit so much. Should I just try talking to them? Like where the fuck can I start up a convo, what if I see a cute chick on the street, how can I let her know I want to see her again without being weird?

Agreed, OP. I could do with flattening out my slight pig-nose.

And also subsidised call girls for whoever wants them.

Unbearable2woman said:

Are you saying wide noses look good on blacks? If so that's not try at all.

All plastic surgery should be subsidized for subhumans.

NegroKing said:
There is nothing worse than an unattractive nose. The importance of your nose is so underrated here it's honestly shocking. I see girls on the regular who would be good looking but their nose makes them ugly/average.

I have a big, wide, bulbous nose typical for my race. It fucking kills me because I cannot imagine it being any other way. When I see people with sharp noses, I honestly can't even see them as the same species as me. I feel so primitive and ugly in comparison to them.

Matter of fact when I photoshop my nose to look better, I look much older, better, and more alpha. Ugly noses fucking suck.

Are you a southie?

NegroKing said:
Unfortunately.

Ah, ok. You could get a rhinoplasty. Maybe plan it out? There is this thing called care credit that you can get a loan and pay it off at 0% APR.

fucking agreed, nose needs to be discussed much more than it has been here. An ugly/ deformed nose can make or break a persons looks.

Ugly/deformed nose but everything else is at least average in terms of facial attractiveness? Its over,

WHat people dont realise is how much of a difference nose jobs really make. You can literally go from a 3/10 to a 6/10

Hitler just hated the jews because of their terrible noses.