Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rhaast banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-

If that photo is really him then he's fakecel

It's over for Rhaastcels

And we'll start, waiting for a new ban

He's scrambling to find more money to pay off the mods to unban him again :feelsokman:

51FBF8AE 46CD 4F88 B6AB 15F87CD333D9
“I’m not a fakecel guys, I’m one of you also I’m a 6’1 subhuman btw”

He's scrambling to find more money to pay off the mods to unban him again :feelsokman:
We already have a mod who secretly lets people back onto the site (still a mod btw) so this wouldn't surprise me.

Remember that 6'1 in Algeria is like 6'3 in the west and he isn't hideous so even if he's mentalcel all he has to do is go outside, which he does, and is also active on social media, so good riddance. I swear 90% of weebs are either mega truecels or fakecels.

about time. If he didn't act like a massive bragging faggot and constantly joking in our faces about how much of a ''truecel'' he is he would be posting here and wouldn't have almost the entire forum complaining about him 24/7

come on, give the boyo one more chance

why the fuck does a 6’1 chadlite deserve a second chance on an incel forum, let alone a first chance. Are you gay for him?

He deserved it for having such a shit waifu taste, what kind of degerate would preffer Emilia ovER Rem :feelswhat:

RPAbriP

hopefully perma :owo:

He literally claimed to have had free sex with more than one woman, most of us here are completely far from getting that, the guy was just baiting us

he was an agreeable fellow. Not sure why he chose to be here though, I mean look at his lower third.

If that photo is really him then he's fakecel

It's over for Rhaastcels

And we'll start, waiting for a new ban

View attachment 559641“I’m not a fakecel guys, I’m one of you also I’m a 6’1 subhuman btw”

We already have a mod who secretly lets people back onto the site (still a mod btw) so this wouldn't surprise me.

Remember that 6'1 in Algeria is like 6'3 in the west and he isn't hideous so even if he's mentalcel all he has to do is go outside, which he does, and is also active on social media, so good riddance. I swear 90% of weebs are either mega truecels or fakecels.

about time. If he didn't act like a massive bragging faggot and constantly joking in our faces about how much of a ''truecel'' he is he would be posting here and wouldn't have almost the entire forum complaining about him 24/7

why the fuck does a 6’1 chadlite deserve a second chance on an incel forum, let alone a first chance. Are you gay for him?

He deserved it for having such a shit waifu taste, what kind of degerate would preffer Emilia ovER Rem :feelswhat:

View attachment 559654

Good riddance

hopefully perma :owo:

Rhaasts me.

Incel victory

Bon voyage mothafucka

View: https://youtu.be/NmGaZFJs2g8&t=27

You were good

He literally claimed to have had free sex with more than one woman, most of us here are completely far from getting that, the guy was just baiting us

He probably got laid for real tbh that's the most likely explanation.

he was an agreeable fellow. Not sure why he chose to be here though, I mean look at his lower third.

View: https://streamable.com/pa2sbz

Payment? He was wrongly banned by a drug addicted, lazy, piece of shit. :feelsUgh:

Unbanning him was simply justice being served. :hax:
It looks like @AmIjustDreaming is no longer a mod or a member I am seeing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.