Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reworked the New Incel flag (Cross Flag)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
This was the previous prototype flag, made in 30 seconds
Flag 2

And this is the REWORKED FLAG!
Newflag

centered the cross, remade the Incel logo, changed aspect ratio from random to 5:8
@DarkStarDown

Last edited:
actually doesn't look bad but no ones adopting this as an official flag anytime soon

obsession with flags is for fags

actually doesn't look bad but no ones adopting this as an official flag anytime soon
Minus me, I didn't call myself the International Incelist for no reason chico :feelsjuice:

I prefer the IS flags

incelistan-png.197216

Love this. God tier color combination and design. But i can't really see it being used to represent incels.

I will fix minor pixel inconveniences and update you on an even more polished flag, that will look just the same for the naked eye but zooming in, will look more better

I will fix minor pixel inconveniences and update you on an even more polished flag, that will look just the same for the naked eye but zooming in, will look more better
:feelsYall:

feel free to print it out now. I have finished the polishing

Changing the aspect ratio fucked all the diagonal lines and my program added in between colors when it wasnt sure whether to use black or dark gold, due to the new pixels.

All that has been fixed now.

stripes being the colour of curry is appropriate

stripes being the colour of curry is appropriate
I watched the video of your signature on bestgore i think or something. Guy literally had none of his head left after he gave himself the shotgun. Imagine his mother bursting into the room unaware.

tbh the colors suck

I watched the video of your signature on bestgore i think or something. Guy literally had none of his head left after he gave himself the shotgun. Imagine his mother bursting into the room unaware.
If you watch someone an hero themselves on https://watchpeopledie.tv/, that's what his mother would've seen

legend of zelda flag